Zero Punctuation: Dead to Rights: Retribution

wildcard9

Aug 31, 2008
No Max Payne cracks, Yahtzee? For shame! Dead to Rights was developed to ape Max's style, kinda like how Leifeld tried to ape Miller's grim and gritty style and failed.

And can't the dog fetch ammo? Dogmeat could do that and pick up meds. Shadow's a dumb dog.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Great as always

personally i never liked the Dead to Rights for the ps2 and i thought the new one would probably also be crap. So i won't be picking this up.

Arkuni

Aug 5, 2009
Rebecca and Yahtzee, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g ^_^

Great Dead To Rights: Review!

RJ Dalton

Aug 13, 2009
Holy shit. It said Two comments when I started this page, now there's all this. There went my hopes of a comment actually being seen. Yahtzee, you are too popular for my own good.
Not that I had anything meaningful to say about this. I've never played the game, so I can't comment on its quality.
Although, this review does remind me of how much I do wish another shooter would come out the with maturity and complexity of Deus Ex.

Edit: Oh, what do you know, I made it onto the first page after all. Damn, now it makes me wish even more that I had something interesting to say.

RagingScottsman

Jul 21, 2009
Yahtzee, you sly bastard you. How's a cynical, cold-hearted prick like you win the affection of someone like Ms. Mayes? No, really... I'd like to know how you did that. Teach me, Croshaw!!!

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
I keep getting this game confused with Red Dead Redemption, was looking forward to your views on a game getting it's arsehole licked by every critic who is taking the game behind the bushes for a hard piece of cottaging. please review it next and make this british man sigh as nothing can please an englishman unless it's an american being dumb

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Dead to Right: Rebecca's writing a song? I hope it's any good...if a little creepy.

Keep up the good work yahtzee.

sune26

Not sure what to put here
Apr 13, 2009
Wait WHOA!?! A love song? Well.... I guess everyone is allowed to have an opinion.

mumakurau

Sep 3, 2009
Another example that games nowadays are becoming Dead to Rights: Redundant. I weep for the video game industry.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Wow this game sounds just plain bad, though playing as a dog ripping some guy's junk off sounds like fun.

Great review.

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
Here's my Dead to Rights Reply to this thread. I just had a Dead to Rights Realization. I can never ever be first on a Zero Punctuation video because I always Dead to Rights Rewatch random jokes, so this 5-minute video ends up taking me about 8 mintues. Looks like this game is a Dead to Rights Rent.

300lb. Samoan

Mar 25, 2009
Classic! The dog part sounded fun, for a minute. Then it started eating everyone's dicks. Not so much fun.

I couldn't afford this game anyway due to the Dead to Rights: Recession.

darmey

Sep 10, 2008
Wow. Silly me for thinking the remaining video at the end will be decent extra content. No, just shameless self promotion because a certain book isn't selling as well as once thought and some chick saying "I wanna write a song for Yahtzee - can you guys write it for me?". Outstanding.

Markus Forsman

Mar 28, 2010
Well... somehow this episode left me empty and I could just spell "Nah" after watching it. In my (humble) opinion, Yahtzee just doesnt trash games as he used to be... running out of steam, or (most likely) its just me? There were few funny lines, but that's just it.