Zero Punctuation: DeathSpank & Limbo

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Ah I'm glad he doesn't like the Wayans Brothers or the Scary Movies.

Oh I'm also glad he brought up two games I don't know of until now.

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
I liked the jab at the "_____ Movie" franchises. :)

HA! I knew you'd enjoy Limbo, although I disagree with the ending being disappointing. More like open, but whatever.

Lillowh

Oct 22, 2007
i thought limbo was waaaaay too short as well. I should've bought deathspank instead :(

dennett316

Jun 30, 2010
Limbo sounds pretty good in an emo-angst type of way....now if you'll excuse me, I must listen to some Linkin Park and chew a razor blade.

JacobyPAX

Jun 14, 2010
I feel that the starcraft quip at the end was unnecessary, and if Yahtzee wants to rip into a game he should at least have the decency to do a full review on it.

angelblack

Jul 3, 2008
Awww, no starcraft 2 :(

Oh well, entertaining nevertheless.

edit: it was practically the first RTS I finished since I don't like this genre and it was still awesome.
what do you say yahtzee, screw Halo Wars and start with this one?

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
Yeah i felt that because of the grain you cant see anthing in Limbo, thats why i fell into more than enough bear traps before i had gone 15 paces. But really the reason limbo unnerved me is because it has no music. I know that sound very minute but it kept me on the edge of my seat.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
I am very saddened that he placed Transformers as a "bland game" :(

But overall, very funny.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
"Why not try eating a dick?"
I get the feeling you have fans loyal enough to follow that advice, Yahtzee.

Tarakos

May 21, 2009
So....I guess you're not doing a War for Cybertron review? Is it because you'd have to create new models for the Transformers? Ah, whatever. The game wasn't that great anyway.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I wish I could support independent game developers who do things like steep a game in atmosphere (Limbo) or at least try to take the piss out of popular money-spinners (DeathSpank). Unfortunately I must continue eating dick because I haven't eaten enough to pay all of my bills.

I'd say more but I have another client heading towards my gums and unzipping his fly. Excuse me.

hydrahh

Apr 16, 2009
I liked the part about the dog eating a watermelon and talking about the favorite ass-smells. Man am I high brow.