Zero Punctuation: Dragon Age: Origins

mklnjbh

Mar 22, 2009
At home with the Shingles, this really cheered me up. Keep it up, Ben.

This flows like a checklist for why I only play FPSRPG's with a Sci-Fi feel. Tolkein was brilliant, but can we please innovate at least a little bit?

feather240

Jul 16, 2009
I can't help but feel third place should have been 1st place...

RyoScar said:
STOP SAYING FIRST! YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY IT! WE CAN SEE YOU ARE!
I find it amazing that you posted a minute after the video was made about how great it was and now you're bothering them. Not cool.

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
Okay... So I like get Dragon Age then, but I also like sex with Girls.
But which is better?

There's only one way to find out...

FIGHT!

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
well being one of the few people who actually watched through the video before posting something i just want to say this was a good review, i am frankly gagging for dragon age origins anyway but this was a good review anyway with a great point about the standardisation of fantasy
congrats too the stonking great GAME contest winner!

also @ catkid thats a point of win for the harry hill reference

Hallow'sEve

Sep 4, 2008
YAAAY! I was really wondering about this game, my friends all liked it.
I have to say, I share the same disenchantment and dislike with Yahtzee over the issue of the same "elf, human, dwarf, Tolkien" bullshit. That actually is what made me not want to buy the game, because it looked like the definition of traditional fantasy, of which I'm bored out of my mind from. But I'm guessing, from Yahtzee and my friends, that they do it so well that it's still engrossing and enjoyable as if it was something brand new.
(I'm still gonna rent it first though)

Warachia

Aug 11, 2009
so i see the contest is over, i haven't yet played any of thos three due to them just bieng released, but i guess i'll give them a try

ARKSgtAlpha

Jul 16, 2009
a Bioware game with no text would be like a strip club with no woman: it makes u think somethings missing. and is it me or did some of those games play them selves, literally?

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
TheNamlessGuy said:
stevec666 said:
...no

OT: "So is the Dragon Age like the Bronze Age, and now everything is made out of dragons?"
That right there made my day
Seeing the Civilisation box made my day =D

I still have it somewhere, on its several floppy disks.

Rickmanguy

Sep 2, 2009
I've been thinking about Dragon Age for a while now, still not sure if I want to buy it or not...

Great review, though is that small bit about the game contest all he was going to do with that?

Thraxio

Nov 18, 2009
sCUNThorpe, eh? I must remember that the next time we play them.

Third place in the contest sounds awesome, apart from the weapon imbalances.