Zero Punctuation: FIFA 13

Falseprophet

Jan 13, 2009
Well that was all over the map. Can't wait to see how Extra Punctuation relates to all of this.

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
Definitely one of his better reviews, had me laughing from intro to outro, well done!

Also, I wouldn't call Fifa 2013 a game, more a full priced update.

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
0_o What the hell Yahtzee?Was there really NOTHING in this pre-fall period,aside from this yearly cash-in?

Thanks for the presentation of the game(s),it was great as always.I guess I'll try being a ninja!

JasonBurnout16

Oct 12, 2009
I saw Fifa 13 and I thought "Oh no". Overall though, a perfect review of Fifa 13, covering my feelings completely.

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
*Goes in video with mindset "Hah, yeah right!"*

*Leaves video going "Called it!"*

btw, Tokyo Jungle IS pretty damn charming.

Roofstone

May 13, 2010
Great fifa review. That part about the... The...

Crap, too tired to make a good joke.

Good video, I laughed. <3

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
So to sum it up it was reall two Steam games, Tokyo Jungle and traces of FIFA 13? Well to be fair I doubt anyone could of make a video review of a footie game that long without getting boring about it.

CarlsonAndPeeters

Mar 18, 2009
Best Yahtzee review in a long time. Love when he messes with the formula (Fake Duke Nukem Forever, Wolfenstein).

Definitely going out to pick up my copy of FIFA 13 now, thanks to his recommendation.

bafrali

Mar 6, 2012
Might check out the Mark of the Ninja.

BTW where is the RE6 review yathzee? I know Indie games provide more than enough variety for the reviews but without the usual jab at the mainstream AAA market, It somehow feels incomplete.

Nico4

Dec 24, 2008
Can't blame him, Fifa's boring anyway. If I wanna do something football related (or soccer, for all the yanks), I'd watch some football.

Tokyo Jungle's pretty fun though

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
How dare you mislead me with the title in a humorous way? How dare you bring attention to smaller indie games rather than reviewing one of the huge titles that came out not long enough ago for you to have effectively played through them and written a full review? I am appalled and shocked and hurt and shocked and appalled.

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Gotta say I did enjoy the list of everyone who's better than you at Tokyo Jungle. But my brother keeps telling me that Mark of the Ninja is pretty damn good and if it gets your seal of approval then who am I to argue? I mean what am I, someone who's NOT a total consumer whore? :p

gardian06

Jun 18, 2012
before video: who let Yahtzee have a sports game.

during video: Indi-wank ahead

after video: but how did you feel about the mechanics of getting that round leather sphere into the net?