Zero Punctuation: Gravity Rush

Groverfield

Jul 4, 2011
Escapist advertising for itself, featuring mostly people that have left escapist, and several that have retired... Hmm...

Jorpho

Nov 6, 2008
RJ 17 said:
....yeah, the protagonist does look like a stripper and/or a whore.
What was that line about "a homeless person who dresses like a slag" ? Is this some hip new slang I am unfamiliar with? Oh, wait, so it is [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slag].

SmallHatLogan

Jan 23, 2014
I never really noticed how much of a mess this game is until now, I still love it though. And I totally agree with the odyssey to the end of the universe being the highlight. It has this awesome, otherworldly atmosphere to it.

Jorpho said:
RJ 17 said:
....yeah, the protagonist does look like a stripper and/or a whore.
What was that line about "a homeless person who dresses like a slag" ? Is this some hip new slang I am unfamiliar with? Oh, wait, so it is [http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slag].
Slag is an English slang word as far as I know and it's been around for ages.

madpanda4

Jun 10, 2009
Not sure how often Yahtzee reads comments but on the off chance he does: With the coming of a new Rock Band and Guitar Hero, instead of ripping on them why not try Rocksmith?

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
I don't know why...but for some weird reason I want to see the protag do battle with Gravity Man from the Megaman series. (If for no other reason than to see the fustercluck that will develop from gravity being switch seven ways to Sunday.)

JagerBombastic

Mar 3, 2014
I am going to honest here the game was just boring. Now I have played much more terrible games in recent memory but even the box art filled me with a scenes of complete and total pointlessness. The main character is just so dull I started mentally substituting her for other characters that I thought would make the game more fun; my crack squad of A Listers boiled down to Batman, Barney the dinosaur, Michael Jackson and of course Donald Trump; the last one just because I would like to smug satisfaction of smashing him to a wall at mark 4.

TheAmokz

Apr 10, 2011
At first i was slightly offended when Yahtzee said that only mad people played Gravity Rush on Vita, but then i remembered that i'm currently on oxazepam.