Zero Punctuation: Heavenly Sword and Other Stuff

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Heavenly Sword and Other Stuff

Yahtzee Croshaw, in his debut video review for The Escapist, skewers Heavenly Sword, the Resident Evil 5 trailer, and more.

Watch Video

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Made of win and brilliance. This is by far the best comedy videogame video-review I have EVER seen. You put the AVGN and his imitators to shame.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
I intend to nominate Yahtzee's bottle of cough syrup for an Oscar. Or Emmy. Or whatever ... a husky voice is like +3 to sexy. Not that I'm interested in him in that way or anything, but ... OK, time to go now.

Bongo Bill

Jul 13, 2006
I'm not seeing the article, here, just a description of it and a link to his site. Does this mean I've been judged and found unworthy?

Edit: oh, I see, it's video and I have to disable NoScript. Silly me.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Bongo Bill said:
Edit: oh, I see, it's video and I have to disable NoScript. Silly me.
That will also help us score ad impressions and thereby pay our bills and eat and stuff. So I'd kind of encourage you to do that anyway. But yes, it's a video and requires flash and scripts to be enabled. Content can be a harsh mistress.

Cordelia

Jun 1, 2007
I'm sorry, I'd really love to comment, but I have to fall down on the floor and laugh until I go into some kind of respiratory distress.

Wait. I'm going to watch it again first. Twing Twang!

Aug 15, 2007
The thing I most love about this entry, apart from all the things I picked up already from his brilliant Youtube stuff, was the slap to the face it delivers to absolutely every prentious gimp, on both sides, who I have seen post on the RE5 Racism front.
He seems to have summed up the view that I share pretty neatly.
(And by calling both sides of this debate "pretentious gimps," please feel free to understand that I have not seen every single piece posted on this issue, rather loads of ones that have grains of truth in but miss how what they've spotted fits into the whole thing.)

Corridor

Aug 16, 2007
I watched it twice and laughed a lot and now I think I hurt myself. :(

Now do Warrior Within! Or can you only review what they tell you to? Man, you fucking sellout.

(buy me an Xbox)

mazzaism

Aug 16, 2007
if i had a ps3, i would buy hevenly sword just to find out what twing twang is, lets just hope it is lesbian sex lol. as with resi, that was even funnier than the fact that they are xenophobic twats, thay even make gays look straight lol.

Andraste

Nov 21, 2004
mazzaism said:
if i had a ps3, i would buy hevenly sword just to find out what twing twang is

If you happen to get one, and then the game, can you please let me know? It's starting to bother me that I don't know.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Andraste said:
mazzaism said:
if i had a ps3, i would buy hevenly sword just to find out what twing twang is

If you happen to get one, and then the game, can you please let me know? It's starting to bother me that I don't know.

My household recently acquired one of those infernal machines. I am definitely going to have to investigate. Perhaps with the blinds closed.

Corridor

Aug 16, 2007
I love how many people here obviously registered purely to comment on this video. Ego swelling much?

Penty

Jul 13, 2007
I do not like your embedded video player. It locked me to one tab using Firefox 2.0.0.6