Zero Punctuation: Heavenly Sword and Other Stuff

JeanNiBee

Aug 16, 2007
Love the article... yeah I registered just to comment. So what, it got me here and I'm staying!!

;)

fuji8bit

Aug 16, 2007
Corridor said:
I love how many people here obviously registered purely to comment on this video. Ego swelling much?
So says the guy with TWO POSTS.

Yeah, there's an ego problem here... I think it's you.

Joe

Jul 7, 2006
If we keep talking post count, I'll take the display away. That's right. I went there.

Also, I'll stop these forums and turn right around and take us all home if I have to.

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Joe said:
If we keep talking post count, I'll take the display away. That's right. I went there.

Also, I'll stop these forums and turn right around and take us all home if I have to.
You're such a twing twang, Joe.

Larinson

Aug 17, 2007
Absolutely fantastic. I didn't expect to enjoy it that much before hand but it had me in stitches. Continue the good work!

Corridor

Aug 16, 2007
fuji8bit said:
So says the guy with TWO POSTS.

Yeah, there's an ego problem here... I think it's you.
NO YOU

I think you misunderstand me. What I meant to imply was:

1) Yahtzee checks the posts to his video
2) Yahtzee sees that it's full of people who registered for the Escapist purely so they could comment on his video
3) Yahtzee is filled with a sense of self-validation and proceeds to prance around Brisbane hugging random passersby while shouting enthusiastic greetings to kittens and small children and Jolly Mr. Sun.
4) Yahtzee takes to wearing shiny bling and driving big red cars while snorting cocaine off naked supermodels.

Nick_Marden

Aug 17, 2007
Corridor said:
3) Yahtzee is filled with a sense of self-validation and proceeds to prance around Brisbane hugging random passersby while shouting enthusiastic greetings to kittens and small children and Jolly Mr. Sun.
I don't believe YZ is the real hugging type.. I more picture him sitting in his recliner mouthing off to everyone telling them that he is kind of a big deal..

Corridor said:
4) Yahtzee takes to wearing shiny bling and driving big red cars while snorting cocaine off naked supermodels.
That however wouldn't suprise me, well maybe minus the cocaine - there would probably be lots of naked super models.

Geoffrey42

Aug 22, 2006
Cordelia, I get the strong impression that you're implying that the average supermodel wouldn't recognize or appreciate a Boris Vallejo or Freud reference! How insulting.

They might very well be intelligent girls. They're smart enough to take a free ride off of the lower-processing centers of the male brain.

Please, don't crush my dreams that out there, somewhere, is a woman who is both beautiful AND brilliant. They exist in books! And in movies! Inspiration had to come from somewhere!

J.theYellow

Jun 1, 2007
I'll be interested to see if this guy can turn out the funny on a schedule now that he's on Escapist's bar tab.

DeusExMathias

Aug 17, 2007
Followed the link from Penny Arcade. Very funny stuff, Yahtzee. :D Now I just have to try to find the archives. ;)

Lunareclipse123

Aug 14, 2007
DeusExMathias said:
Followed the link from Penny Arcade. Very funny stuff, Yahtzee. :D Now I just have to try to find the archives. ;)
There aren't any archives of Zero Punctuation here yet, as this is Yahtzee's first video for the Escapist.

However,

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWS9_nrKOPA&[/link]
and
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQLR7dE5k4&[/link]

are his previous fantastic efforts - Enjoy them. now.

Also, check out [link]http://www.fullyramblomatic.com/[/link] for more rambling with less animation.

Okay, [/pimp]

Aug 18, 2007
If I may steer the SS Conversation back to "twing twang" for a moment..
I believe (or rather, I read in passing) that it refers to some form of crossbowery that the sidekick uh..does.
'Cause knowledge is power!

Alternatively, it is gratuitous lesbian sex. Yes, the guilt I felt at deposing the male fantasy was too great to bear even 30 seconds after typing this.

somnolentsurfer

Aug 18, 2007
Also followed the link from Penny Arcade. Is there a feed somewhere that will give me only updates to Zero Punctuation?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
somnolentsurfer said:
Also followed the link from Penny Arcade. Is there a feed somewhere that will give me only updates to Zero Punctuation?
Glad you're here. We do have other stuff, but yes, ZP is fantastic. Until we get a feed going, you can check the following link every Wednesday.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/editorials/zeropunctuation