Zero Punctuation: Heavenly Sword and Other Stuff

yourkie1921

Jul 24, 2008
(and regurgitating the Iliad along with lakes of blood does not a story make, as God of War so gorily points out)
I disagree, god of war has one of the best stories I've ever saw in a game.

MB202

Sep 14, 2008
Wow, someone posted on a topic this old... Before me, that is.

Anyway, it's funny. By tomorrow, this video will have been a year old. Funny how time flies like that.

Manic Overkill

Apr 16, 2009
Lunareclipse123 said:
DeusExMathias said:
Followed the link from Penny Arcade. Very funny stuff, Yahtzee. :D Now I just have to try to find the archives. ;)
There aren't any archives of Zero Punctuation here yet, as this is Yahtzee's first video for the Escapist.

However,

[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWS9_nrKOPA&[/link]
and
[link]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYQLR7dE5k4&[/link]

are his previous fantastic efforts - Enjoy them. now.

Thx 4 this. and LOL that was so funny!

sooperg

Feb 25, 2009
if anyone wants to know what twing twang is, message me. if you already know, i don't care.

SilverRabbitt

May 19, 2009
"We may need you to play Twing-Twang" hehehe love that part...One of the first Zero Punctuation videos I've seen..while admittedly not as good as his newer videos, ITS STILL YAHTZEE!! the same guy who has entertained us for hours on end with his fast pace talking and stick figures! So, while this is amoung my less favorite videos of his, I still like it, of course, it could break both my knees and shoot me in the face and I'd still like it more than the majority of game reviewers. -.-

daxterx2005

Dec 19, 2009
And to think they gave Chris a African partner to dumb down the supposed "Racism" I agree with Yahtzee, RE4 = RE5 in the "racism" department.

tetron

Dec 9, 2009
I like to come back and watch yahtzee's older stuff now and then, and it's still funny

careful

Jul 28, 2010
boredbirdy said:
The Japanese are not xenophobic dicks and you deserve to die... OK, not really.

I have some Japanese friends and I must say this much. They have the world's most overrated video gaming ego. How can I say this? I've yet to lose to one that I willingly went up against. Did I enjoy it? What do you think.
japanese are xenophobic dicks, stop your childish unconditional admiration for their popculture and really put them under the microscope, they totally are xenophobic, and dicks to foreigners. anyways the point of my bitching is related to this exactly, in yhatzee's video right after he says this, the next frame has written "(IRONY)", but i dont see the irony?

Lord_Nemesis

Paragon Printer
Nov 28, 2010
Three words. Absolute Top Class. Sprayed my alptop with coffee while watching this and nearly drowned on it. Well in!

NoCure

Dec 9, 2010
After watching all the videos I've decided to start from the beginning. And might I say...Yahtzee didn't talk nearly as fast as he does now.