Dec 13, 2009
WAnk!
wank !
Wank!
Wank!

I'm glad that someone saw it was just a big quicktime event

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
Of course it was, the game never really hid that it was anything other than that.

I felt the game was fantastic. Excellent story and beautiful characterization.

Icecoldcynic

Oct 5, 2009
I'm surprised yahtzee got through the whole review without making a joke about the shower scene. I suppose the 'stripping off at gunpoint' was still nudity related though.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I can't tell if these are spoilers or not.
Guess I'll have to play it to find out!

Eagle Est1986

That One Guy
Nov 21, 2007
Huh, early this week, I assume there's been a day-light saving change somewhere in the world that isn't here?
Kinda disappointed he even reviewed this to be honest, not his best. Still, Final Fantasy XIII and God Of War III soon, can't wait!

VGFreak1225

Dec 21, 2008
I'm surprised he went through the review without touching all the plot holes. Easily a prime opportunity for Yahtzee to do what he does best, and it was one of Heavy Rain's most damning flaws.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
interesting. it seems 4rm what he is telling us is the game seems to be hapeneing mostly in real time. well thats a bit stupid. i'm suppost to twaddle around for a hour waiting for the plit to get going, then wait another 2 hours for it to get good?! Well, at least it looks good. I will probalby rent it. Yatzee does make a point about how its always the same killer. Like why do i need to know every single bit and aspect of each characters lives. is the story really going to be good enough to draw me in to want to know?

Jory

Dec 16, 2009
Nice review.

Would definitely be cooler if anyone could turn out to be the murderer. Would make things a little more interesting at least

MezzoDragon

Nov 21, 2008
I'm surprised you didn't make a "They should have rename the title of this game to 'Heavy Handed'" joke. This is great review, nonetheless.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
i was kinda expecting the game to play like uncharted only with better story and not killing more ppl than jack the ripper on speed.

Frequen-Z

Resident Batman fanatic.
Apr 22, 2009
Can someone who has completed Heavy Rain please tell me if there's any real spoilers in this? I wanna watch it like every other week but I don't want to have it spoiled.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
I agree... they should have changed the killer depending on the choices you make. Oh well... here's hoping for that in QTE game 3 from this company.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Wow, that was... concise. So I take it this game is not worth buying a PS3 for, not that I could afford it anyway.