Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2009

Russian Redneck

Apr 21, 2008
Northern and Southern Hemispheres fail. The Equator is where it's really at. That's where the hip and in folks chill.

zamble

We are GOLDEN!
Sep 28, 2009
What am I doing here if it's holiday? Hell, I just have time to watch all those funny vids in the holidays!!
But, fair enough, hope he comes back a little less grumpy...

...Nah!!!

Tanwen

Oct 30, 2009
Haha!! Awesome vid! I'll be having a summer holiday too! The bonus for living in the Southern hemisphere at Christmas. Have an awesome holiday! xox

Leon's Hell

Dec 20, 2009
Good to see that Yahtzee is taking the imp on holiday as well, they have both worked hard to make an excellent year of Zero Punctuation.

Bernzz

Assumed Lurker
Legacy
Mar 27, 2009
Country
Australia
"Oh, what the fuck are you doing here, it's Christmas! Don't you have families to resent?"

That line, plus the part about the Northern Hemisphere weather, really made me laugh. Yes, it is Summer down here, although where I am can't make up it's fucking mind. But whatevs.

Nice ZP this week, eh?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
andsoitgoes said:
BALLS. Oh well, next week.

Did anyone else expect something to pop up at the end? Even though it stopped playing...
I did too, I guess Yahtzee is classier than that.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Nodrog said:
Have a good one. I expect a review of Silent Hill: Shattered Memories when you return!
If you read his Extra Punctuation articles, it'll be there sometime in February.

T3H-F1GM3NT

Aug 6, 2009
I would kill for a summer holiday right now, it's freezing balls outside >.< And I gotta work out in that shit tomorrow. Le sigh, the life of a Walmart cartpusher I guess :S

Anywho, happy holidays Yahtzee (and everyone else too I guess :p j/k)

neuromantic

May 4, 2009
Aw, damn.
It's my birthday today, I was looking forward to a good ZP to lift my spirits.
Well, I guess he deserves a break. Have a good Christmas Mr. Yahtzee, and may I say thats a lovely shirt.

And Merry Christmas to everyone here in the comments too!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
"Don't you have family to resent?"

I don't. But my wife does. Mine.

Enjoy your holiday, Yahtzee. And the sunshine.

[sub]...bastard.[/sub]

jjcobra

Nov 28, 2009
andrat said:
Awwwh. That means Yahtzee owes us one episode of ZP
And from now on we shall all refer to this as the Lost Episode. In our hearts we'll believe he really made an episode, but lost it in a catastrophic disaster.

Fortunately (or unfortunately if anyones that much of a fool) our minds will tell our hearts to stop taking control of our fingers and writing stupid things... on a forum.... actually, it would probably look quite a lot like something like this post and this forum.