Zero Punctuation: Holiday 2009

Seki

Dec 22, 2009
Wow, almost 800 comments to a video that's less then 30 seconds long...that's gotta be setting a record.

danaird

Jun 23, 2008
snide_cake said:
CruelSpider said:
Hmm...Taking a "summer" vacation?
Where exactly? What does one do during a summer Christmas...?
Australia ;)

Where we all sit outside in the intolerable heat, swatting flies while we all stand around the bbq cooking up our steak and sausages. Then we head off to the beach with our dogs and spend the entire day having fun in the sun :D

Summer holidays ftw.
mmmm, I've done nothing but lounge in a swimming pool with an endless supply of cold beer...

AerialManiac

Feb 12, 2009
Merry Christmas, Mr. Croshaw. Hope you have an enjoyable holiday. The games you hate will be here when you get back, and, hopefully, you'll find one that you enjoy as much as your old favorites.

oldgamer

Dec 19, 2009
December 25th

Demon's Souls: Gamespot Game of the Year:
http://www.gamespot.com/best-of/game-of-the-year/index.html

Suck on that. Merry Christmas.

Soleirina

Dec 27, 2009
Congrats on your vacation. Hope you're staying out of trouble! Too bad you're not getting any snow though

CaptainWow

Dec 27, 2009
Glad to be aboard the fantastic internet board hereabouts. More posts to come eventually. Be patient, things will happen.

Selah

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
Ha. Epic. Anyone who's begrudging the man his holiday, are YOU at work? Hmmmmmm. Also, yes, summer holidays are much better. :) I might go swimming soon... Go Australia. Though I would like to see some snow. I shall go to northern Europe one day.

|DC|

Dec 28, 2009
oldgamer said:
December 25th

Gamespot fucked up i want ZP's results i played the game its shit and the raters are morons who are in their 30's for christ sake get a good prespective use a teenager or run a fucking poll on popular sites with no goddamn need to join to answer it

powell86

Mar 19, 2009
my gosh this shortest one is one of the funniest zero punctuation i've ever watched. seriously not meant to be sacarstic btw. i really do mean it. caught me by surprised TOTALLY. i was kinda expecting him to ***** abt the holiday games

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
|DC| said:
oldgamer said:
December 25th

Gamespot fucked up i want ZP's results i played the game its shit and the raters are morons who are in their 30's for christ sake get a good prespective use a teenager or run a fucking poll on popular sites with no goddamn need to join to answer it
1. I think the average age of gamers is early thirties.
2. That was THEIR opinion, there is a poll for the official GOTY with no needed membership.
3. Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean that they're idiots for liking it.

Oh, and Welcome to the Escapist!