Zero Punctuation: Hunted: The Demon's Forge

Jyggalag

Jan 21, 2011
Wow, I have never been so disappointed in a single game. Ever.
Seriously, I had so much anticipation for this game that I preordered it last year. After reading/listening to a few reviews it seems as if my worst fears are coming true. Damn

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
Yahtzee, I think you hit upon something in your post-review credits. I would play a game that cast you in the role of a treasure-hunter with a side-kick that had to convince the sidekick to assist in poking and prodding pressure plates and the like where the sidekick kept getting mangled by traps. Then you have to do little things to keep them on your side and heal them just enough to keep going. Once in a while I like something that has a sardonic twist.

game-lover

Dec 1, 2010
I need to find that thread talking about fave lines from ZP. I got tickled incredibly with this one:

"So finally the spider took time out of its busy schedule to chase me around a bit before I lobbed two bombs at it then dropped a rock on it. How exciting. Can we fight now? What do you mean, it's dead?"

Just chuckled for a very long time.

But yeah, this game does sound kind of tedious, it does.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
unfortunately the only that the acid would do is melt off their horrible armour and so you see their daggly parts all over the battlefiled.

what you'd really want is a base.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Hmn. Cover based... melee extravaganza? I am intrigued. Not, like, enough to buy it, but certainly enough to watch a Let's Play.
Fine video, of course- though that largely goes without saying at this point. Can always count on good ol' ZP for a laugh.

Flauros

Mar 2, 2010
Jyggalag said:
Wow, I have never been so disappointed in a single game. Ever.
Seriously, I had so much anticipation for this game that I preordered it last year. After reading/listening to a few reviews it seems as if my worst fears are coming true. Damn
I was excited for this game too! Reminded me of good old fashioned focus-on-gameplay type of game, with a focus on coop! PERFECT!

Scanning for comments saying "Its actually good, you suck yahtzee!" ...none.....

=HCFS=Discoman

Jan 1, 2010
A Gent of Villainous Intent said:
=HCFS=Discoman said:
judging by the review, I should be thankful I had never heard of the game until this point.
How?

It filled the banner space for practically all of winter.
I stopped paying attention to the banners a long time ago. they almost never had anything that would be of interest to me, so i stopped noticing.

TechieBoy

Jan 10, 2012
Hunted is not at all good.It does not live up to the expectations of the trailers and previews.