Zero Punctuation: Imp Infestation

sneak_copter

Nov 3, 2008
The Random One said:
sneak_copter said:
kaboose25 said:
you do know this is a game contest right well a game means the ability to win or loae as far as i can tell you can do neither
No. Game, meaning in some way interactive. As this file is, then it counts.
No. By that definition, an online book is a game. After all, I have to click it to turn the pages, right?

A game is an interactive activity which proposes a goal that must be reached with a set of parameters or rules. This one lacks any goals. You can't even say it is 'shoot as much imps as you can' because it doesn't keep count.

I mean, seriously. I know next to nothing about flash, and I could do this. I could do this in half an hour. It would take longer to load a ZP to find a proper pose of Yahtzee than to half-heartedly post it as the background of my 'game'. If it at least counted the imps you shot... as it stands, it's worse than that 'simplicity' game.
You know, I do apologise for having a go at something. I never promised a thing before I made that game. Don't like it? Fine. But don't come and insult me.

You're more than welcome to your opinion, and whatever it is I respect it, but for the love of god understand that I made this with about 3-days experience with Flash, and I did the best I could.

I'd really hate to see the world you live in. I guess we wouldn't have fire because you're not allowed to simply "have a go." And before somebody thinks I can't handle criticism, believe me I can. I've even let myself ignore some of the idiocy seen previously.

Now I remember why I stopped posting here.

I apologize for this inane rant. Please be assured that I understand that my game is a piece of shit.