Zero Punctuation: Injustice 2

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Darth_Payn said:
They have Jeffery Combs voicing Brainiac, but not The Question? What the deuce? I liked Cory Burton's take from Timmverse; had a very HAL-9000 feel to it.
Ah, so that's why his voice was familiar. I hope the Question gets a place on the roster some time in the future.
Smithnikov said:
No Lady Shiva, no Ras Al Ghul like rumored. No sale.
Mate, half the bloody internet hates that quite a bit of the roster is Batman related. Not to mention they aren't exactly very creative characters in terms of fighting style. Perhaps they could work as premier skins instead.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I am too busy with Tekken 7 to even care. Injustice I had no interest in, but if people enjoy it, more power to them.

Angelous Wang

Lord of I Don't Care
Oct 18, 2011
His last comment was pretty apt, since that's exactly what I did.

For both Injustice 1 & 2, I just watched all the cinematics on youtube made into "movies".

Headdrivehardscrew

Aug 22, 2011
We have Tekken 7 now.

I currently need nothing else. Tried Injustice 2 for an evening, felt decidedly "meh" about it and... hey, ho, Tekken 7 online issues for PS4 were patched away today. If I get bored, I can get it on PC with a whole different player base. Feels like Christmas to me, to be honest.

McMarbles

May 7, 2009
Smithnikov said:
Yeah, what this game needed was more Batman-related characters. /s

*still butthurt over lack of Plastic Man*

Ukomba

Oct 14, 2010
Hey, gave your a book a try yesterday and, got to say, excellent job :D. Hope you keep it up, it really fills that hole left by the loss of Douglas Adams and Terry Pratchett. Reviewed it on Goodreads :)

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
I feel like Yahtzee is a being a little unfair in the Batman vs. Superman thing.

They're both right; but they made Superman take his end way too far with no moderationso that they could have a bad guy.

Superman is completely right that putting people like Joker, Victor Sasz, Brainiac and Grodd etc. in the ground is the right course of action, and that Batman's method is naive and has probably cost more lives than saved.

Batman however is right that killing all villains and having no checks is dangerous. People like Captain Cold, Penguin, Harley, Deadshot etc. aren't nearly on the same level and killing them isn't really justified.

Smithnikov_v1legacy

May 7, 2016
McMarbles said:
Smithnikov said:
Yeah, what this game needed was more Batman-related characters. /s

*still butthurt over lack of Plastic Man*
Only those two.

I was also hoping for Richard Dragon also, but I'm hopeless like that.

Understandable about Plastic Man though. Woulda liked him too.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Silentpony said:
Aww, I liked First Contact. It was the best of the Generations Trek movies.
Agreed but the best of a series of movies that were collectively pretty trite isn't much to brag about.

OT: Glad I skipped out on these games. Not only am I generally terrible at fighting games, the 'lore' sounds incontinent.