Nov 9, 2009
Loved the pope and the pope's cat joke.
Another good one from the caustic-tonged duke of comedy

Casual Shinji

Should've gone before we left.
Legacy
Jul 18, 2009
I think I'll give this game a pass.

I'm just a little bit tired of these fun, chaotic freeroamers. I know, that sounds weird, but I need a little more structure in my life my games.

Ralen-Sharr

Feb 12, 2010
I was not interested in this game before... I might have to give it a second look.

A game for screwing around is right up my alley. A lot of games I play just to play, not to beat. I just want to mess around.

Srdjan

Mar 12, 2010
Not as good as usual.

Yahtzee didn't you really picked your higher brain functions with a pen.

Everybody who get out of inspiration use cats instead.

Apr 21, 2010
I'd like to be the first to point out that Australians refer to what Americans call 'French Fries' or 'fries' as 'chips,' hence the 'chip sandwich' remark. Yay, pluralism!

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
Arkhangelsk said:
I'm surprised he didn't mention the horrendous voice acting. But still, fun review, was surprised that he liked it.
Yahtzee did mention something along the lines of, "stuffing his herniated eardrums down the voice actor's throat."

But maybe I'm the only one who was watched every single yahtzee video a minimum of 2 times. More like 10 times for the old one O_O

EDIT: Maybe it's because I'm a "icanhascheezburger" addict, but I didn't really think there were too many cat references in it. Aka they didn't stand out enough for it to even make a footnote in my brain. Although I did lol at the "ironic gamer pussy."

Gaming King

Apr 9, 2010
That was actually completely hilarious. Even though it's a game I don't care about AT ALL, I still really liked that video because it was even funnier than usual.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
twaddle said:
Undead Dragon King said:
I definitely got the vibe that you gave off from your "Mercenaries 2" review. Just wanton destruction with next to no realism. I think I might give the game a try.
i wonder how all this works on multiplayer, and how are u able to post when apparently on probation for a post u did on the 19th? it kinda defies reason
You can still post while on probation. It's just a reminder to watch yourself, and an opportunity for other people to go to the post that earned the probation and go "tsk tsk".

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
LOL! So...many...cat jokes. B-E-A-UTIFUL!
So one of these boss fights is so easy that he basically commits suicide since all you have to do is jump off the building he's standing on and let the missle he fired kill him standing on the same rooftop as you? Wow. Anti-climatic, but fucking funny.

radarbsm

Aug 30, 2009
What is with the cats this week. I mean in the opening of ENN there was the Meow? and with this review cats everywhere.

Otherwise good review I may rent this game now.