Zero Punctuation: Left 4 Dead 2 & New Super Mario Bros Wii

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Left 4 Dead 2 & New Super Mario Bros Wii

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews Left 4 Dead 2 and New Super Mario Bros Wii.

Watch Video

Alzabane

May 30, 2009
great episode, but the number joke got a bit sickening, and I think nintendo to this shit to delibratley annoy u, oh and bowser would win btw

7ru7h

Jul 8, 2009
Great episode as always.

Not surprised to hear that L4D2(insert random words and numbers here) is basically the same as the first one

Aug 25, 2009
Man, rocking out. Nice to see the return of the triple cunted hooker of course, and any chance to rag on the Wii is good.

By the by, you might missed a trick there, you mention that the Wii is supposed to be a next generation console, and I think you may be mistaken. It's a call back to the age of gaming when polygons were dangerous innovation.

Bootkiller

Master of Dimensions
Dec 27, 2008
I do agree that New Super Mario Bros. Wii having two players play as toads is very stupid. Ya couldn't have picked anything at least a little more interesting, Nintendo?

superbowlbound

Feb 25, 2009
Oh Yahtzee hates the Wii! What a surprise.

I kid, that game was really hard, but only because there is constant team killing

Low Key

May 7, 2009
I like Left 4 Dead 2, although I have admittingly never played the original. Are they really that much alike?

thermo1

Dec 10, 2008
Felt like getting two doses with that combo. I am sure that any number of your fans will be you 3rd friend (who steals all the health packs)

ZeroDotZero

Sep 18, 2009
Ha, the animation in the credits was actually really funny.

Cheeseburger spider as well. Now that's what Nintendo really needs.

Libur

Feb 8, 2009
Same here, Happened with the Assassins Creed 2 review last week as well :/
That video only decided to load on the friday :(!