Zero Punctuation: Mirror's Edge

brazuca

Jun 11, 2008
Uhm... So it comes around 15:00 hours here in brazil. I'll see this review. Please make the next one Farcry2 or Left 4 Dead.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
I'd been wondering if this game was any good. I now know I haven't been missing much. Not surprising coming from EA.
Anyone else notice the typo at the end, 'Pubic Enemy Number One'?

Bob_F_It

It stands for several things
May 7, 2008
And you were looking forward to it too. Perhaps like Assassin's creed but a bit worse.

HadesWTF

Jun 4, 2008
1. I told you it sucked.

2. Damn, 8 hours? You must have gotten lost somewhere along the way. This game takes 5 hours MAX.

Zayus

Nov 26, 2008
Play the demo and figured out all this inn advance... Thats why they have demos ^^

darrinwright

Oct 1, 2008
Wow, never thought of the story mode from the perspective that I might BE the bad guy. Nicely done.

Blazsy

Jun 8, 2008
This was very good on the demo, never seen anything like this before, but after playing it for the second time i got bored immedeatly. And the game was very bright indeed.

I very much hope it's Left 4 dead next week.

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
I was hoping this game would turn out sorta like Portal but it just added another line to my "do not buy this game" list...

So... I suggest Gears of War 2 next time.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I was a little confused by the TV trailer for this game, because the concept of first-person platforming just doesn't sound feasible. Glad that yahtzee shared my sentiments.

WTG dude. Another Wednesday just got better.

Proto Cloud

Jun 25, 2008
I was hoping that game was going to be good, but I guess all freerunning games seem to be doomed by the outset.

See: Assassin's Creed, expectations, innovative ideas, and you!

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I think first-person platforming would be exhilarating if it were implemented well. Unfortunately, this is EA we're talking about, so NO, it's NOT.

He makes a good point about experimentation. It's nice to see an original concept getting public attention instead of appeasing the clamoring stinking masses with another derivative watered-down deplorable sequel.

Comprehensive, hilarious and on-point. It's classic Zero Punctuation and I'm as happy to be a part of it as Yahtzee is to having his bollocks toyed with (in the name of science of course).