Zero Punctuation: No More Heroes

xdiesp

Oct 21, 2007
Could anybody do a trascription of this one, please? It's harder than usual to understand for us a little impaired with english. Thank you.

myopiczeal: danke!

pingnak

Sep 27, 2007
Waah! This web site is slo-o-o-w today in California! All I can see is the forums - after a five minute delay.

cutekittenkyti

Dec 12, 2007
here I was already to do another transcript when myoipic zeal beats me to it D:
just wait until next week *squints evily*

Ydna

Nov 21, 2007
Whoa...when did Zero Punctuation start being played on TV. A brief preview tuesday night was great!
(well not regular TV, it was digital cable's G4 network, but TV nonetheless)

The Loser

Nov 21, 2007
Hmm might throw no more heroes on the pile of games i need to play (10 high so far). Good review, very amusing. Bit random with the seal hate?

Caolinn

Mar 1, 2006
Uszi said:
Anyone find the escapist plugging for votes here a tad irritating? I mean, I did it anyway, but still.
well, they pay the bills. one of those bills keeps yahtzee going, so i hope they do win. and i'm not irritated they told me.

voted.

also, the flying pickle jar made me happy. i'd like one plzthxu.

Seamus8

Mar 26, 2008
Wow this is the first one that has went so fast and/or so far over my head that it requires replaying for anything other than enjoyment.

Awesome nontheless.

Sabbad

Apr 9, 2008
You can vote for The Escapist in the "Entertainment, Games Related" section.

Thank you Yahtzee for a well written and entertaining review.

VMerken

Sep 12, 2007
Hmm.

Good to see another Killer 7 lover! Therefore No More Heroes suddenly interests me much. Won't get a Wii for it, though. At least not right now - let's see if there won't be a PS2 or PS3/Xbox 360 version in the near future =)

Dectilon

Sep 20, 2007
It was, as usual excellent, although I had to watch it twice as usual to have time to read all the text. The only thing I could remark on is that the pause at the start is just a liiittle too long. ^^

People here might be interested in this too... http://www.australiangamer.com/podcast/Australian_Gamer_Podcast_117.mp3

Features the Hatted One : P

AnGeL.SLayer

Oct 8, 2007
I...was actually kinda bored through that review....>.<' Not sure why...perhaps because it felt like he wasn't really into it this time around. Or perhaps it's just me.

^_^

p0nda

Aug 25, 2007
David Cat said:
do i care?
You made my day sir. Thank you. I always look forward to the banning of the people who (for some reason unbeknownst to me) think it is cool to be the first/second/twenty-seventh person to post in a thread. For that, I love this site, and for that, I will vote for it in the Webby's. Hurrah.

I was going to call the review average, then I watched it again and came to the conclusion that it is pretty awesome after all.

Apr 9, 2008
Yet again, another great review. I'm glad that there is a reviewer out there on the web that can set aside the flaws games, that they can still be great games. To know that you loved Killer 7 makes me glad that I tune in every Wednesday for your reviews. Not many reviewers out there on the web liked Killer 7 as much as you said. Bravo Mr. Croshaw

devilzs30

Oct 21, 2007
Hail Killer 7! Hail No More Hero! Hail Yahtzee!!

I always like Suda51's games since "Sun, Flower, and Rain", and I'm surprise that yahtzee didn't do what other reviewers in the world would do to NMH: flinging their poo like angry chimpanzee.

Great review this week, Yahtzee. and a brilliant moment when The Stranglers's NMH came along at the start.