Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Sounds about in line with what everyone else has said about the game, though without the "But it's still awesome despite much of this".

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
That's what I keep hearing from this game's critics. The 8 stories don't even relate to one another and the characters never really interact. Its just 8 separate stories.

Also Team Hollywood? When did that happen?!

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
He had me at "Stripper Assassin", two word I didn't know I wanted to hear together, or even seen in other fic- [thinks of Marvel's Elektra in her original outfit]

OuendanCyrus

Jun 16, 2010
The fact that the characters have no interactions outside of party banter is such a major downer for me.
Canonically, each character went through their quest alone, which is especially jarring when Therion supposedly sneaks past two guards into a mansion, and all of a sudden, three of the other characters just magically spawn next to him.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Darth_Payn said:
He had me at "Stripper Assassin", two word I didn't know I wanted to hear together, or even seen in other fic- [thinks of Marvel's Elektra in her original outfit]
Well, Primrose is actually a dancer of noble birth who is out to avenge the death of her father on assassins. Her story goes into some DARK places

Draconalis

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2008
All I'm getting is a 45 second Escapist Ad about all the shows they used to have portrayed as it they still had them.

Am I doing something wrong?

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
I logged in hoping to find the newest Zero Punctuation video, and there isn't one. Just a 45 second add for Escapist's YouTube channel, using clips of people who left years ago.
WHAT'S HAPPENING AROUND HERE?!

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
Why am I only getting an ad that looks to be about four years out of date?

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
I?m also getting the old youtube ad. And it?s the same with other videos I?ve tried. Are you taking the content of the site or something?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Draconalis said:
All I'm getting is a 45 second Escapist Ad about all the shows they used to have portrayed as it they still had them.

We're experiencing a server hiccup related to transferring assets to the new company. We've got our best people working on it.

Absimilliard

Only you can read this.
Nov 4, 2009
Russ Pitts said:
Draconalis said:

We're experiencing a server hiccup related to transferring assets to the new company. We've got our best people working on it.
*Phew*
Well, that?s understandable. Best of luck to them.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Russ Pitts said:
I was gonna ask if we should be worried there was no ZP this week. But it sounds like you're
Code:
rsync
ing a massive 13-ish years worth of content from one server to another.

Take a backup while you're at it. Disks are cheap.

Aeshi

Dec 22, 2009
The videos seem to be back up now. Are we going to get last Wednesday's video as well today?

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
Aeshi said:
The videos seem to be back up now. Are we going to get last Wednesday's video as well today?
Existing videos have, indeed been fixed. Yay!

We're still working on an issue that was preventing us from uploading new videos. We are very hopeful it will happen today.