Zero Punctuation: Overlord 2

Tevana

Mar 28, 2010
Yes it is very hard to hold the right and left mouse button at the same time, its also hard and annoying to try to hold both AND try to control a minion who holding an expolsive and get it to move before it blow itself up, but it doesnt and it dies and you have to hope the next minion who does the same task will be smart enough to do what u say.

grimgin

Apr 4, 2010
the controls are much easier on the console and i agree its not very fun if they want you to be evil but that's where you make your own fun because no matter how much of a prick you are in the game the villagers are always surprised to find that there on fire and being a complete jerk never gets old
p.s i love being a complete jerkass in mass effect 2 because your supposed to be a hero but its fun making random shopkeepers extremely nervous and or cry

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
I don't think it's fair to criticize the controls, this game was meant for consoles.

yaoinut

Dec 17, 2010
Some great lines in this review that really got me giggling. For some reason, the biting on the controller scene really got to me too.

For some reason The Overlord games never really appealed to me. Maybe I don't want the world, just a small city.

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
Chunko said:
I don't think it's fair to criticize the controls, this game was meant for consoles.
all the more reason to criticize the controls. if game was made for bad controls and then they forgot to fix it for pc, thats thier fault.
Also, there is nothing wrong with holding both mouse buttons. unusual, but its not hard. I use it all the time in strategy games.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Strazdas said:
Chunko said:
all the more reason to criticize the controls. if game was made for bad controls and then they forgot to fix it for pc, thats thier fault.
Also, there is nothing wrong with holding both mouse buttons. unusual, but its not hard. I use it all the time in strategy games.
Come to think of it you make a good point. They should have completely redone the controls for pc, or not have released it for pc at all.