Zero Punctuation: Pyre

Sep 13, 2009
Supergiant Games is one of the few companies that has built enough of a track record with me that I'm prepared to buy whatever shit they peddle whether or not the reviews are good (Until I get burned at least). Yahtzee liking it might just be enough to get me to buy it before it goes on sale though

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Catfood220 said:
Yahtzee likes being in a box because its warm and safe. Its confirmed, Yahtzee is a cat.
Yet he loves talking dogs and dislikes talking cartoon cats. Seems like a subconscious desire to always feel like the only smart guy in the room.

Artorius

Mar 18, 2009
gillnavisingh said:
The front page has 3 ZP videos on the bar.
Slow fortnight guys?
If you see the weekly schedule on the bottom of the front page you will see the perfect example of the current state the site is in.

Honestly it feels so barren these days. then again the site is so old that its a wonder it kept alive till now.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Artorius said:
gillnavisingh said:
The front page has 3 ZP videos on the bar.
Slow fortnight guys?
If you see the weekly schedule on the bottom of the front page you will see the perfect example of the current state the site is in.

Honestly it feels so barren these days. then again the site is so old that its a wonder it kept alive till now.
At least the escapist is being honest about it now. For a while they had features on there that had left the site months before, either because they were trying to fool people into thinking the site was more active then it was, or they didn't care enough to fix it.

4Aces

May 29, 2012
Do visual novels calling themselves a game actually make money when people can "play" them for free on YouTube?

carewolf

Jan 10, 2015
Catfood220 said:
Yahtzee likes being in a box because its warm and safe. Its confirmed, Yahtzee is a cat.
No, he hate cats, because cats are always trying to steal his box

..and squeaky mouse toy

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
You know, I think dantes inferno probably has mini golf in it already.
I mean, it is set in hell.

scw55

Nov 18, 2009
Thanks for the tip about turning the difficulty down. I didn't like the gameplay. I did get a rush from it, but it was from stress, rather than enjoyment.