Zero Punctuation: Silent Hill Homecoming

Galaxialconda

Oct 19, 2008
The end clip was hilarious. I rofl'd.

I never played a Silent Hill until I encountered your videos, and I thank you for it.

JaKhajiit

Oct 15, 2008
I've been looking forward to this one. I have similar feelings on the series, it would be nice if it could just die with dignity. Wickedly funny, as always.

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
Awwww fuck it all to hell I wanted this game to be good soooo bad and god damn it fuck, nice review yahtzee glad I now know not to download it off steam. Ah well least I got dead space to look forward to on friday. sigh

Fanboy

Oct 20, 2008
Pretty funny stuff as usual.

I actually liked the silent hill movie. I know it was far off from the game and below average as far as films go, but it's probably the best attempt at video game to movie I've seen so far.

Flos

Aug 2, 2008
It was such a bad game, at least story-wise. They tried to hard to make it Silent Hill: Resident Evil. Great review.

Some fans are pleased, some are quite ready to summon the spirits of their fallen brothers to put a curse on DH. Hopefully the series ends with this one. Hopefully they won't... import The Arcade. That was a poor excuse for a SH game.

Thirtysomething

Aug 29, 2008
Isn't working in firefox, don't make me revert back to IE every wednesday..

EDIT: Oh ok, it is working now... oh well my mistake :)

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
Hilarious, especially the end clip. His lack of punctuation was even greater this week, like he was running from something. But I assume he was just running after Silent Hill homecoming with a sharpened axe so it's understandeable.