Zero Punctuation: Splinter Cell: Conviction

beema

Aug 19, 2009
Having now played this game I can say, while his criticisms are spot on (although overly harsh, but it's yahtzee so of course), this game was immensely enjoyable and I actually liked playing it much more than any of the previous Splinter Cell titles. It did feel a bit lame that you almost HAD to kill everyone on every mission, but that didn't take away from the fun. I also really enjoyed the visual styling (black and white when hidden, font on action areas/objectives).

gambler778

Nov 18, 2009
I usually love your videos but this one was just way off. Third Echelon director Tom Reed's plan wasn't to make himself the president, he was going to use the EMP as a cover to assassinate the current president and get the vice-president into power, a man who was in Megiddo's pocket. President Caldwell had tried to get Third Echelon shut down after Lambert's death because of the corruption of the new director but Reed wouldn't allow it, and planned to use Third Echelon agents to kill Caldwell while framing Sam as the murderer. Yes, the joke in the video was funny ("that's how politics works") but when the facts aren't accurate the joke isn't worth making.

Chybby

Dec 7, 2010
A cell isn't the smallest possible unit. What about organelles? And, heck even molecules, atoms, quarks. =P

Chybby

Dec 7, 2010
A cell isn't the smallest possible unit. What about organelles? And, heck even molecules, atoms, quarks. =P

Balkan

Sep 5, 2011
Arbre said:
Ontopik [http://stonebytes.blogspot.com/2008/06/death-by-glow.html].
Sam uses NVGs and they glow .Thats how it is in real life , its not made up or added just to look futuristic