Zero Punctuation: Split Second: Velocity

WiDEEyeDSmILes

Aug 11, 2010
googleback said:
Dear Yahtzee,

WOULD YOU KINDLY call Jerry Bruckheimer and explain to him that i've already seen The Sorcerers Apprentice and found it a moderatley pleasurable distraction from an otherwise uneventful afternoon.

that is all.
Lol, see what you did there :p

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
gotta say, I found another thing this game has in relation with Burnout Paradise

the car, has NO DRIVER =P

really, the car has no driver model on it, wtf

inthefade

May 28, 2008
Should review "Blur". It is like Mario Kart for adults. Real cars racing, but all sorts of weapons. Really fun to play split-screen with 3 buddies.

Rik McCloud

Sep 15, 2010
Thoroughly enjoyed the review as always. I found Split/Second to be a highly enjoyable title to play though I do agree that stages can get a bit repetitive and because of this makes the whole thing feel a bit short but I certainly don't regret buying it as the fun I had whilst playing it far outweighed the negatives for me. It had something which I hadn't felt since Burnout 2 in a racing game in that it makes you want to have one more try at an event and it kept me coming back for more for weeks.

I seriously suggest people at least give it a rental. And yes, Yahtzee, I am a prick for liking this game! :D

kingofcrash63

Apr 10, 2011
Thatcher comment was hillarious, and you know what else is punishing success? Mario Kart. Why? two words, Blue Shells.