Zero Punctuation: Star Wars: Battlefront 2

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Is it just me or suddenly every Star Wars protagonist is a woman? Rey in Force Awakens, Jyn in Rogue One, Iden in Battlefront 2...

Apr 17, 2009
Johnny Novgorod said:
Is it just me or suddenly every Star Wars protagonist is a woman? Rey in Force Awakens, Jyn in Rogue One, Iden in Battlefront 2...
Yeah but next film we're getting Han Solo again. Because apparently thats what everyone was asking for

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
Johnny Novgorod said:
Retconning Leia being the only one before. Though those toys still won't sell...

ccggenius12

Sep 30, 2010
Dalisclock said:
Not sure about the first one, but I'm willing to bet the answer to 2 is an A Wing.

Or possibly an R2 unit
Nah... I'm not too up to date on all your E-Wings and W-Wings and whatnot, but I do know the lore clearly indicates that the X-wing is the halfway point BETWEEN the A-Wing and Y-wing, and I don't think the A-Wing is Appalachian enough to be its own grandpa. You get an A-wing when a Jedi Starfighter has a midlife crisis and has work done. I think that the offspring you're looking for is the ship from The Last Starfighter.

May 20, 2009
A-Wing, Y-Wing, S-Wing, ****-wings. I think the important thing here is we should all agree EA are a fine bunch of lads. Those crazy cunts, with their shenanigans. Back in my day, in the future, we sure did have a blast together. But I'm afraid, I was very, very, drunk.

remnant_phoenix

Apr 4, 2011
I've fell out of watching the new ZP religiously every week, but I'm glad I came back for this one. I laughed out loud at least three times.

There's so much good material to make jokes out of with this game.

Aug 31, 2011
___________________ said:
A-Wing, Y-Wing, S-Wing, ****-wings. I think the important thing here is we should all agree EA are a fine bunch of lads. Those crazy cunts, with their shenanigans. Back in my day, in the future, we sure did have a blast together. But I'm afraid, I was very, very, drunk.
I think you meant Kotex with Wings. Cunts don't have wings.

Also, I remember a time when any game that was a movie or TV show tie-in was automatically considered trash. You wouldn't even look at it in the rental section of Blockbuster. And now here we are, with people complaining about a movie tie-in game being nothing more than a cash-grab aimed at fans of the movie. Do believe that's what it's supposed to be, kiddos.

4Aces

May 29, 2012
EA with guniea pigs makes me wonder what horrors they were sujecting them to. With the collosal fuk-up (three letter swear word achieved), perhaps Disney and EA will nuke each other and save us the trouble.