Zero Punctuation: The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

This week, Zero Punctuation reviews The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

Watch Video

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
Hmmm...he went from Halo Wars to Siren to this? I'm still waiting for Mr. Awesomesauce to review CoD5 so I can have an official link for all the COD5 fanboys to watch :D

Akurenji

Jul 21, 2008
Heh, interesting. I've never thought much of the Riddick series, despite Vin Diesel's profounding awesomeness.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
For once I didn't laugh. The sky must be falling.

But now I know to stay away from Diesel's "Games"

Evilbunny

Feb 23, 2008
I've never actually played any of the Riddick games but from the way that he described this one it sounds pretty good. I think I might have to pick this one up.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Eh, getting less and less funny each time. I believe I'm used to the jokes Yahtzee.

But really, you didn't like Chronicles of Riddick!? I loved that movie. Its one of those "3AM, throw a movie on and fall asleep to it to be able to dream that you are in it" movies.

Pitch Black was way better though.

brabz

Jan 3, 2008
Pretty funny alright, but I'm still looking forward to buying this one. Butcher Bay was fun, and I need something to kill time until Ghostbusters.

jon_a_ross

Apr 15, 2009
I agree that the character of Riddick was well done in Pitch Black. I really was disappointed when in the second movie only four characters had names and the rest were generic thugs or plot devices alone. I still fear that they will finally produce the third movie to cap that series.

Of course, if the writers keep spending their energy on these games we may be safe.

The review itself I quite enjoyed. Well done.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Ah a great review there brightens up the Wednesday afternoons. I really liked Pitch Black, so I may rent this game, but I wouldn't buy it.

DJPirtu

Nov 24, 2008
Is it just me or was this review done in an even more overly fast phased style than usual?
It has been Zero Punctuation's style from the get go to blur the line between sentences (hence the name, I guess), but in the earlier reviews I could at least tell a paragraph from another.
Or maybe it was just because I watched an earlier episode today, from the time when the pahsing of the review wasn't quite (just almost) as intense as it is nowdays.

Ryuzaki

The Public Face of L
Nov 5, 2008
Liked all of the crisp related jokes, it reminded me of his review of Lego Indy. Still waiting for Fuzzy Felt Deep Space 9.

warfjm

Nov 14, 2007
Thank God Yahtzee called out Vin Diesel for who he is! I beginning to feel like the only sane person on the planet who thought Vin Diesel only made movies and games that glorified himself.

Best movie with Vin Diesel:

Saving Private Ryan (He dies halfway through the movie)

Quantupus

Apr 15, 2009
PirateKing said:
I think this is the fastest Yahtzee's ever talked.
Hey, I'm not the only one that noticed. :) That threw me off a bit. He must have been going for a record in speed talking or something. lol

Jabbawocky

Sep 3, 2008
That was really fast... I never played the original Riddick game, but Pitch Black is quite cool for a film that isn't too original.

BlueInkAlchemist

Ridiculously Awesome
Jun 4, 2008
I don't know which bit I liked more, the Puritan cameo or Assault on Cool Ranch Doritos.

petrolmonkey said:
What did happen to Vin Diesel's career?
The problem with too much masturbation is you get raw after a while. Hence atrocities such as Fast & Furious and that game that would be called "Totally Not a Game Based on Vin Diesel's Fast and Furious Character, Honest." but was shortened to "Wheelman."

Kanashe

May 8, 2008
Erm.....What the fuck was this crap? I mean I hated the game, so don't start "OOoo! Yahztee bashed your fav game! Now your angry! Duuur!" But the humor was so flat and boring that I didn't even crack a grin or a chuckel. I just don't get what's with Yahtzee takeing games that are already shit and reviewing 'em, like when he did Halo Wars or say Blood on the Sand. You can't make fun of a bad game, since it's already bad to begin with.

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
Nice one yhatzee, keep it going. But please in future don't tells us what game your reviewing before you post the review.

nixomose

Apr 24, 2009
I really like my zero punctutation t shirt. I'm wearing it right now.
I also like bait beat retreat repeat.

ix_tab

Apr 25, 2009
Will this be worth staying up until 2am for, even though I was actually baking a cake, and the new ZP is just the accidental delicious late night topping on said cake?

Oh Vin Diesel, and his strange love of goggles.

Good work Yahtzee, and the sleep deprivation only made it funnier.

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
"Escape from Smokey Bacon"
"Puritan High Fivez" (and what is the over/under on how long it takes someone to turn that into a forum avatar?)

I ROFL'd. Since I never played the orginal Riddick, I suppose I should probably give this a rent, since I actually got the impression he thought it was kinda good if it had been its own game, and not just a sequel.

yourbeliefs

Bored at Work
Jan 30, 2009
This did seem like a breeze of a review, almost like he was rushing to get it done. Not the best, but not bad. Seems to follow the general feeling of the game: Remake part decent, added stuff sucks.

My favorite line was, "Assault on Cool Ranch Doritos..."

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
I loved the part where he put ballerina legs onto riddicks' body. This weeks review was great.

PizzaDentist

May 6, 2009
Not really amusing as I have come to expect. But about what I expected from a review aspect. Not necessarily beating on the game which means it must be okay and possibly worth renting. If I didn't have a stack of FPS's to work through already. Oh well.

jimduckie

Mar 4, 2009
oh goody now instead of wasting 60 bones on a piece of shit i get to buy more beer wohoo tnx yahtzee and also pick up doritos mmm

LiquidForce

Sep 5, 2008
Good review [that I disagree with ~.~] but it sounded like he didn't have an idea for a beginning and decided to skip it completely :/

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
jon_a_ross said:
I still fear that they will finally produce the third movie to cap that series.
In a interview with Vin Diesel that was posted a while back on The Escapist, he said it's on the way.

Cheesebob

Oct 31, 2008
Who has given Zero Puntuation speed?

He seems to have sped up dramatically for some reason :D

Not thats a bad thing B-)

Aiwe

Oct 4, 2008
Brilliant, one of the best reviews in a while. However, I still like Riddick (got the game the day it came out), and will continue to do so. It's a brilliant game.

Mar 17, 2009
Never played the games, but I watched Pitch Black once and it was one of the most god-awful boring films I've ever seen!

Rakunko Rin

May 6, 2009
Raiderz said:
PirateKing said:
Hey, I'm not the only one that noticed. :) That threw me off a bit. He must have been going for a record in speed talking or something. lol
I have noticed this also, to me it seems like he is rushing or is busy. Never really stopped to ask though I'm too afraid of getting smacked by his 'willy'. He is still funny but it seems like something is happening I think it all started with that pilot show for his Game Show. The game show was AWESOME! But it seemed like it drained him. I hope our good o' fast talking 'willy' smacking boy is okay. Now I sound like his mother! Also I love pitch black the movies and was going to try the game out. Just remember Yahtzee nit-picks at everything in a game and should at most should take his reviews with a pebble of thought (as apposed to a grain of sand), thats what I do and I enjoyed some of his most hated games and even hate his most loved newly found genre Flight simulators, cuz ya know Hawx is crap and the only good game is Ace Combat and others. Dont know might get him to play Ace Combat see how it goes, cuz I dont know about you but I beat the demo pretty fast without dieing.

Eldritch Warlord

Jun 6, 2008
As I've never played Butcher Bay I've been looking to get this game. I'll probably just rent it.

warfjm said:
Thank God Yahtzee called out Vin Diesel for who he is! I beginning to feel like the only sane person on the planet who thought Vin Diesel only made movies and games that glorified himself.
I think just about everyone knows that, the difference is that some people (like myself) see that his dick-waving often makes a decent action flick.

Gxas said:
But really, you didn't like Chronicles of Riddick!? I loved that movie. Its one of those "3AM, throw a movie on and fall asleep to it to be able to dream that you are in it" movies.

Agreed, good sci-fi films are few and far between.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
I hope he will review Eat Led before to long. Anyways i this was a nice review, though i think he was talking a bit to fast.

ix_tab

Apr 25, 2009
Also, I...didn't notice any appreciable speed difference in the way Yahtzee talked. Then again, he never seems particularly fast spoken to me.

I guess because I'm an Aussie, and our way of speaking is to speed everything up, and slur it together!

Let's hear it for strine! :D

RockOn3906

Jun 7, 2008
Raiderz said:
PirateKing said:
Same here. It's like he put in 30% more review in 10% less time (which, basically, left most of it unintelligible). I usually watch ZP's twice when they are put up every week, because I miss some of the good bits the first time through, but all I got from both watches was "this game is shite and I can make a lot of quick chip quips." It's a perfectly good review but it lacked the humorously timed pauses and jokes of most.

Wonder if it had anything to do with the "Riddick-ulous" comment at the end...

P.S. I dare all to say "quick chip quip" 5 times fast without messing up. You get a cookie if you can do it.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Hell, that was fast. Comparable to Rotten Sound in speed. But so mediocre. I didn't laugh and barely even smiled through the whole thing. I wonder if Yahtzee is ever going to come up with new jokes as good as Mario Galaxy's "Marshmallowman's dick in the presence of his grandma".

And damn, he actually seemed to like the game, though he didn't nag about the dark grey environments nearly as much as he has previously done. I would've expected some kind of Condemned comparation wih the first-person melee combat but okay.

But that "--developers trying to come up with baddies even less likable than the socially inept baldheaded douche" was quite good

Rakunko Rin

May 6, 2009
I usually like a screaming little fan-grrl I am, I watch at least 4 videos a day, its actually how I wake up laughing most of the time. But watch some of the earlier videos and compare his tone and speed.

3rd rung

Feb 20, 2009
All I want to say is that he is completly right about what happened in the movies went from a great movie and the slid into a pile of crap

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
petrolmonkey said:
Triple X and The Fast and the Furious happened and he got typecast as a burly man with a small penis who compensates by doing manly things like driving horribly coloured cars off of tall things. Let's face it, the only character he's ever played who had any depth was Riddick himself and that was only because we knew shit-all about him.

[EDIT]: I've been sitting for five minutes now trying to think of a film he's been in aside from the Riddicks that didn't involve driving off of tall things. I'm still drawing a blank.

Grifmik

Jul 17, 2008
Gxas said:
Eh, getting less and less funny each time. I believe I'm used to the jokes Yahtzee.

Can i just ask? Do you idiots not get that this is about reviewing (or talking) about a game he has played, not to make us luagh, but to inform us on what its like?. He adds humour to it as a plus, its not a fucking video game parody. It really pisses me off when people say "durrrr that wasn't very funny duhhh.." OH NO! I GUESS YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO BUY THE GAME THEN, BECUASE HE COULDN'T THINK OF ANY FUNNY JOKES ABOUT IT!.

Gxas

Sep 4, 2008
Grifmik said:
Can i just ask? Do you idiots not get that this is about reviewing (or talking) about a game he has played, not to make us luagh, but to inform us on what its like?. He adds humour to it as a plus, its not a fucking video game parody. It really pisses me off when people say "durrrr that wasn't very funny duhhh.." OH NO! I GUESS YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO BUY THE GAME THEN, BECUASE HE COULDN'T THINK OF ANY FUNNY JOKES ABOUT IT!.
Um, so I'm an idiot because I comment on his reviewing style? Isn't that the point of comments on a review? I thought this was to praise or criticize the way it was done so it could maybe improve later. Maybe I'm way off.

I don't think that it warrants me to be insulted. But, whatever, if you feel the need to personally attack me because my opinion differs from yours be my guest.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
xChevelle24 said:
Hmmm...he went from Halo Wars to Siren to this? I'm still waiting for Mr. Awesomesauce to review CoD5 so I can have an official link for all the COD5 fanboys to watch :D
Why would he review Cod 5? It's escencially the same as Cod 4.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Grifmik said:
I disagree. If I want to really know what a game is like I'll read a proper review. I watch Zero Punctuation for entertainment first and information a close second. You don't read Penny Arcade or Ctrl+Alt+Del for information on games, but because they're (sometimes) funny. If it wasn't for the comedy value then I doubt I would have cause to watch Yahtzee's reviews.

Kain904

Apr 29, 2009
Chris B Chikin said:
Grifmik said:
I disagree. If I want to really know what a game is like I'll read a proper review. I watch Zero Punctuation for entertainment first and information a close second. You don't read Penny Arcade or Ctrl+Alt+Del for information on games, but because they're (sometimes) funny. If it wasn't for the comedy value then I doubt I would have cause to watch Yahtzee's reviews.
Ditto.

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
iamq said:
xChevelle24 said:
Why would he review Cod 5? It's escencially the same as Cod 4.
Because that game is so incredibly bad that I think it would hilarious to watch Yahtzee review it.

Vohn_exel

Residential Idiot
Oct 24, 2008
LOL, that was great! One of the best ones in a while. And while it might be his fastest ( I don't think it is,) it is faster then your previous ones, an that might've even helped make it better.

puchead

Dec 18, 2008
I wonder: how long can he keep the crisp analogies going-if he strts mentioning space invaders, it has GONE TOO FAR!!!

Rakunko Rin

May 6, 2009
Kain904 said:
Chris B Chikin said:
Grifmik said:
Ditto.
Copy+Paste Ditto
Some times it is like Yahtzee says Reviewers get paid to talk good about games or its main stream popularity. I like ZP since it is from a game reviewer that you know... makes games, well a few actually. And anyways if you listen just right...you can picture Yahtzee running a one-man Monty Python show. Even non-gamers get his jokes some times...well my GF did.

Sccye

Sep 17, 2008
I live in Ruislip :D

Yay! I feel recognised and somehow slightly special.

Shadowlolz

Mar 25, 2009
i really want chips now.. also i was hearing good things from this game but it sounds like spicy sweet chili athena is getting a rent.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
warfjm said:

Best movie with Vin Diesel:

Saving Private Ryan (He dies halfway through the movie)
God bless that German sniper.

DeadRow

Evil Ghandi :3
Jun 15, 2007
haha, "And before you ask; No, I probably wouldn't say that to your face"

Good review, made me wanna pick up a copy actually :X

The Brian J

Apr 18, 2009
Another great review, and now I want some Doritos.

The image of the imp bouncing around the screen really made me laugh, too.

Firia

Sep 17, 2007
Akurenji said:
Heh, interesting. I've never thought much of the Riddick series, despite Vin Diesel's profounding awesomeness.
For the most part, I agree. I like Vin D (mostly the voice), but Riddick is just more of an opertunity to see Vin D. :) There's a talk show interview somewhere online that has Diesel talking about how Riddick is his favorate character, and how they're going to do another sequel.

Pitch Black was pretty keen stuff, I will admit. :)

Freedon Nad

Feb 5, 2009
Well, since Yahtzee pointed it out... Yeah, Riddick could easily be very cool without being THE LAST OF THE PROUD WARRIOR RACE. Souding and looking like Vin Diesel is enough.

zBeeble

Doublethinker
Nov 19, 2008
As a humorous note: with my various video parameters, the title of the article in the escapist's home page appears as "Zero Punctuation: Chronicles of Riddick: Ass"

rorymclean12

Apr 2, 2009
good review, i loved bucher bay even though some of it was insanly hard ¬¬ but i still think il get the new one anyway keep the good work coming =)

skfd

Apr 6, 2009
No reviews of "indie" games in a long time. I hope next time there'll more luck. Also watched this review with poker ungrateful face on. Am I becoming a fan?

Feb 18, 2009
Damn, that was fast, or I´m getting slower. And yeah, it´s irritating when your gun constantly falls behind the fridge. Perhaps I should push the fridge more towards the wall, hmmm...

Anyway, I enjoyed.

EDIT:
Shapsters said:
PirateKing said:
That is what I was thinking, it was confusingly faster than previous ZPs.
Maybe he was thinking, the faster he could get this crap over with the better.

Patrizzle

Dec 17, 2008
Assault and Vinegar, lol. Yeah I was really didn't see the point in remaking Butcher Bay, there was no need. I did like the The second Riddick movie though. The only problem I had with it was that they killed off all the interesting character's from the first one before they could even really develop especially Kira, oh well. Good review, funny as always, will have to pick it up when I can since I lked the demo.

nixomose

Apr 24, 2009
You do realize that yahtzee speeds up the audio don't you?
Listen to the first few reviews or watch the game review show and listen to his natural voice.

Inriri

Jun 4, 2008
Sad that he didn't comment on the multiplayer, where one of the modes centers around killing Riddick

Thunderhorse31

Apr 22, 2009
I want to play Assault on Cool Ranch Doritos.

In fact, I may just go do it now!

*runs to kitchen*

nom nom nom

Stammer

Apr 16, 2008
Um, I didn't even understand what Yahtzee was saying for like 3/4 of the review.

And he also managed to make fun of his favourite thing to hate: Nintendo, even though he wasn't reviewing anything that had anything to do with Nintendo. That takes some skill!

Ange1ofD4rkness

Jan 14, 2009
Well i am finally glad u played Butcher Bay (like i suggested u should). And I thought the movie Chronicles of Riddick was bad ass. BUt back to the game yeah I do admit the switching of weapons, then knifes, then stealth could get annoying but at the same time made the game more fun and harder. I mean i still haven't beaten the original (damn computer keeps fing up and I have to reset it to factory setting, and then install all 6 discs), but that game kick ass. Now I was meaning to check reviews on the new one cause from the demo it look like crap. Yeah u could switch your weapons real fast, but i could walk around then level with my goggles on and still see fine. I don't know Yahtzee, I question sometimes what you are looking for in reviewing a game. I mean were you just trying to bash Vin Diesal by chance?

psuedonymous

May 6, 2009
Enjoyed Chronicles of Riddick. Never watched Pitch Black, there maybe a correlation.
But more importantly, A missed opportunity for a Mornington Crescent joke! UNACCEPTABLE! Sufficient grounds to register and complain!

The Noble Shade

Dec 24, 2008
I really like this series, but to me it is getting hard to tell if he actually likes or dislikes the games he reviews.
BTW who is that guys head that is in all his videos?

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
How did everyone know such a game was being reviewed b4 it was...also I generally agree with Yahtzee on these things...any games associated with movies and vice-versa blow hard

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
I was pretty sure Yahtzee would like this game because he tends to favor the FPS. It seems the disjointed stealth/fisty/gunning approach and the fact it was a movie tie in fir a giant vat of expelled testosterone seems to have succeeded in alienating the game to him despite the fact that, FPS-wise, it had some merit.

Yahtzee would probably have complained about that more, but after he did the 50 Cent: Blood In The Sand review it's possible a great deal of the nerve endings which express pain when subjected to gratuitous beefcake ego are now dead.

Night_Wolf

Mar 25, 2009
Well that was fun. Its about what I would expect from myself if I was reviewing this game. Minus the Sweet Hat, Brittish Accent, and Very good sence of humor. Keep it up Yahtzee and keep breaking and melting faces!

foggy666

May 5, 2009
he said what i was feeling for years but could not express, the fact that in pitch black you didn't know what was Riddick's motivation, and although I enjoyed The Chronicles of Riddick they messed up that aspect of his personality, and that is a shame :\

Wounded Melody

Jan 19, 2009
Not sure if it was intentional, but great reference (or quip taken from) MST3K: The Movie.
Oh, I also liked "Pitch Black". Yay?

Mariena

Sep 25, 2008
Man, it might be because I'm a ditzy blonde, but I couldn't bloody follow it! He talked so fast!

Oh well, better luck next week.

GnomePower

May 4, 2009
Brilliant job. Really. It was very edgy at times but that only added to it's fantastically cynical charm.
I liked it.

GnomePower

May 4, 2009
Mariena said:
Man, it might be because I'm a ditzy blonde, but I couldn't bloody follow it! He talked so fast!

Oh well, better luck next week.
I doubt it's because you're blonde. Seeing as I'm blonde also I got it quite well.
If that makes you feel any better about your hair colour. If not, he DOES talk quite fast. Maybe it just takes getting used to.

GeneralTrivium

Jan 7, 2009
Yet again another piece of fine poetry from the great Yahtzee.

Still, I was thinking of downloading the demo for this over Xbox Live but I thought. "Would it be just the same as the last game?" so thanks for clearing that up!

Negdaen

Apr 30, 2009
There's a lot of comments on this one that are saying he's not as funny as he used to be. So I decided to try to take a shot at answering that with a theory based on evidence. My theory: The games are too medicore lately. Remember the one he did on Sonic unleashed. How he said he has a curb of getting worked up? Well, games that were at the bottom of the reverse bell curve didn't really do it for him either way. This game he kept saying "It's good if your into that sort of thing." and the like. The review makes me think that there are just too many good quality in shitty games lately to truely get a good rant going. I think he needs to do more retro game reviews till something worthwile to bash comes out.

On another note. I agree about the statement the 2nd "Riddick" movie killing the character. Hell, Pitch Black wasn't even about Riddick. It was about a bunch of people having to survive and Riddick was the only character that could save them or ditch them. Ok, it was a little bit about him. But still he wasn't the movie he was more like an unreliable asset.

And if anyone actually read my post, kudos to you good sir for making this far and still giving a rat's ass.

bulletproof12

Feb 28, 2008
well the review made me rethink my views of vindeasel...i havnt seen the 2nd riddick movie because i know it is crap, but pitch black was entertaining. and same with butchers bay.

but XXX, Fast and furious, ridddick. i am starting to see the pattern of him beating off to himself.

Destroy Gundam

Feb 20, 2009
I see the spider tours striking again. But the replacing the name of the game with various chip flavors was fairly amusing. The Puritan joke, however, came out of nowhere, and the ensuing high-five joke had me chuckling for a while.

Can't say that I'm going to buy the game, though. Games like this really don't hold my interest.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
haha he seems to just dislike Vin Diesel with some liking towards the game

L4Y Duke

Nov 24, 2007
God, how I hate those Puritans.

This one was quite fast and quite funny.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
speaking of remakes and such that tshirt commercial is getting rly old.
as 4 the video, not the best one but fairly good.

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
Riddick-ulous would have been totally acceptable, Yahtzee. Don't be afraid to resort to cheesy one-liners. Overall, good review, I'll probably reluctantly shy away from it because I'm not preferable to Vin Diesel.

On a side note, I feel compelled to ask if Yahtzee ever expected to see Duke Nukem: Forever nearing completion, seeing how it's been in "development" for about 12 years.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Sigh... why am I not surprised about him negatively reviewing the Dark Athena part?

Anyway, I guess it was an okay video... didn't really do anything for me.

DaedHead8

May 6, 2009
As a long time fan of the Riddick character and Zero Punctuation, I can say confidently that this is my favorite episode yet.

SandroTheMaster

Apr 2, 2009
Heh. People trying to take Yahtzee's reviews as a real review is strange. He intentionally looks for everything there is to dislike in a game to talk about. Dark Athena is like a new opportunity for people to play a good FPS of a few years back with better graphics. Needed? Not really, but a good game. The sole fact that he is completely disinterested in RTSs should be a clue, and although I completely agree that JRPGs suck (story-wise and gameplay-wise), this is just an opinion I happen to share with him.

Anyway, this was a poor review below his usual quality. It's an FPS, the obvious villains will be there. The most surprising was what he had of good to talk about it (actually, enough compliments to rate this as a positive review, considering Yahtzee...)

kingliving

May 28, 2008
Finally.... a funny review again. Good one going oh guy who won't read this anyway.
P.s. are you telling Vin Diesel he jerks off on himself... YOU? Ferchistssake it's like the blind guy telling the guy with an eyepatch that he should look out, what with not having any depth perception...

srpilha

Dec 24, 2008
whoa, fast-paced :)

good one, if a leeetle bit less precise/technical than usual. and yes, the 16th century puritans are a danger...

Lenoh

Apr 22, 2009
If you would have made a "Riddick-ulous" joke in the review proper, I would have paused the video, formatted my hard drive, ran across the Pacific at breakneck speed, stuck Wii controllers in both of your eye sockets, your ass, AND your urethra, ran back across the Pacific, and made it back home in time for your next review in which you review a Wii game you played with your becontrollered willy.

Luckily I didn't have to do that and I can save my feet from being mauled by bloody Jaws.

I just wish you'd stop reviewing FPS'es though, it's getting a wee bit stale and old. I do love the reviews though.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
"If you're the one interested in Vin Diesel's character, then HI VIN DIESEL."

I laughed really hard at that line.

Imperials

Feb 19, 2009
I thought it was pretty good.

As a side note I always liked when you would play different songs instead of your new theme.

crimped

Feb 3, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:

dittio, it just wasn't funny to me.

Stewie Plisken

Jan 3, 2009
First time wasn't particularly funny for me either, though the fact that I'm both oblivious regarding and entirely uninterested in Riddick might have something to do with it.

Plus, he REALLY did speak a lot faster. I needed a second time to catch most of it; again, my not being a native English speaker might be to blame. I'll adjust to the new speed though.

MisterColeman

Mar 19, 2009
I laughed several times, good filler episode if we can call them that, but not one I'm going to remember and keep going back to.

RAKais

Jan 14, 2009
As much as I love Riddick as a character (including his films) and I especially loved Chronicles of Riddick: Assualt on Dark Athena, I laughed my ass off at this episode.

I wouldn't say it to his face either...

Mr. Blond

Mar 4, 2009
even with the extra jokes he fit in with the speed talking ZP isn't as fresh as "doomsday arcade"...take a week off ben...get some r&r...try to play a game and enjoy it for once instead of plowing through it and making a list of shit you can piss on for everyone else...or do an episode with live stills instead of animation...that would be new...oh...and who is the red haired guy that's in practically every episode

13lackfriday

Feb 10, 2009
Hmm...I could see how the alternating combat styles could become a pain, but you certainly can't blame it for gameplay variety...
Sad to hear that the Riddick persona's already gotten old and predictable...I enjoyed him in both Pitch Black and Butcher Bay as the gallows-humor, street-smart killer, but now that he's been degraded to some stereotypical badass nitwit, I just don't know what to do with Vin Diesesl anymore.
Liked the repetitive potato chip gags, though I can't say I particularly understood them.

Edit:

The Riddick games have a prominent RPG element, and I was surprised when Yahtzee failed to give notice to it at all. The sidequests and character interaction were some of the most rewarding parts of Butcher Bay.

Raiderz said:
PirateKing said:
Felt like it began and ended in the same second...

Allan Foe

Dec 20, 2007
Yes! Light speed reviews are back!

I guess this is the next FPS for me, since I've skipped over Butcher Bay and stealth gameplay is kind of my thing.

LordOrin

Feb 19, 2009
I appreciated the spider tour bus reference to the Oblivion review. ZP always seems funniest to me when it's about spiders for some reason.

Bubski

Nov 16, 2008
I feel like I'm the only person on the ZP message boards who didn't get all the food references. Could someone explain?

Thediscoducky

Apr 17, 2008
Is it just me or was our charismatic stallion talking faster than usual in this review?
Hahahahahaha...."Riddick-ulous"

j_meister

Jul 20, 2008
Hmm... This one wasn't as funny as I expected Yahtzee. Still good though as other people have pointed out.
If the storyline for Assault on Salt&Vinegar didn't sound so lame I'd be annoyed at the spoiler.
I think I'll buy this to play Butcher Bya since I never experienced it.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
I think we should try and arrange for Vin Diseal to see this ;) Apparently he is actually abit of nerd (unfair, I know!) and likes D&D, so hell knows what'd happen. Possibly the Universe would impode....ok, maybe not.

Pantherman

May 30, 2008
I thought the review was both funny and informitive. I too have seen Vinny ruin a good movie or 2 by being in it, like the Rock (*Cough* DOOM *Cough. But to be fair that movie was runined when they wrote the script). Movies like "The fast and the furious" and "The Pacifier" have only weakened what little of a career that man has.

Yahtzee hit the nail on the head with this review.

Pantherman

AlvinFlummox

Apr 20, 2009
I quite enjoyed this review, especially the crisp / chip references, and the end bit was pretty funny too. Not his best review, but definitely not his worst!
As many people have mentioned, I also noticed that he spoke faster than some of his previous videos: it's really obvious when you watch the Psychonauts review followed by the Assault On Dark Athena review!
I think he could have gotten away with the 'Riddick-ulous' line too, especially after he used 'Baldur's gait' in a different review (can't remember which one).

LANCE420

Dec 23, 2008
petrolmonkey said:
Don't you know? IT was sacrificed and devoured to the Disney machine to appease that monster in that god awful movie.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
Kanashe said:
You can't make fun of a bad game, since it's already bad to begin with.
Uh... could you explain that one? Cause it kinda doesn't make sense to me. People make fun of bad games all the time. We make fun of them because they're bad. I mean, otherwise, people would be making fun of good games, which wouldn't make much sense at all. The only time I've ever seen anyone make fun of a good game is when they're blatantly expressing their fanboyism by shooting down an exclusive title.

Not that there aren't people who genuinely don't like exclusive titles for good reasons, it's all a matter of personal opinion. Just saying, fanboys seem to be the most vocal about it.

petrolmonkey

May 6, 2009
LANCE420 said:
petrolmonkey said:
Don't you know? IT was sacrificed and devoured to the Disney machine to appease that monster in that god awful movie.
Oh. My. God...And now the same thing is happening to The Rock! We can't let this happen!

Kanashe

May 8, 2008
Wolfwind said:
Kanashe said:
You can't make fun of a bad game, since it's already bad to begin with.
Uh... could you explain that one? Cause it kinda doesn't make sense to me. People make fun of bad games all the time. We make fun of them because they're bad. I mean, otherwise, people would be making fun of good games, which wouldn't make much sense at all. The only time I've ever seen anyone make fun of a good game is when they're blatantly expressing their fanboyism by shooting down an exclusive title.

Not that there aren't people who genuinely don't like exclusive titles for good reasons, it's all a matter of personal opinion. Just saying, fanboys seem to be the most vocal about it.
Alright, let me explayin. When you're trying to make something as bad as Dark Athena or say Blood on the Sand, anyway you try to make it funny doesn't work. It's like trying to make fun of Disaster movie, the movie is already horrible, and every joke you'll try to make bout it won't work. Same goes with these bad games, they're already bad, wich make 'em already a huge joke to begin with. That's why I don't find such videos funny, since when you mention a game like "Dark Athena" you already know it's gonna be Vin Diesel jerking off in your face and throwing bad one-liners, it's already a joke. Or say like Blood on the Sand, a game wich stars the walking brain tumor aka 50Cent himself who kills people for a Crystal Skull, is already a joke, because no one can take such stupidity with a serious face.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
Kanashe said:
Alright, let me explayin. When you're trying to make something as bad as Dark Athena or say Blood on the Sand, anyway you try to make it funny doesn't work. It's like trying to make fun of Disaster movie, the movie is already horrible, and every joke you'll try to make bout it won't work. Same goes with these bad games, they're already bad, wich make 'em already a huge joke to begin with. That's why I don't find such videos funny, since when you mention a game like "Dark Athena" you already know it's gonna be Vin Diesel jerking off in your face and throwing bad one-liners, it's already a joke. Or say like Blood on the Sand, a game wich stars the walking brain tumor aka 50Cent himself who kills people for a Crystal Skull, is already a joke, because no one can take such stupidity with a serious face.
Oh okay, I see what you're saying. Well, I guess it comes down to personal taste then. Personally, I still think it's kind of funny when people rip on stuff that's bad, but this is coming from someone who didn't already know it's bad, so it's news to me.

Plus I guess it depends on how the person makes fun of the bad game/movie in question. Some people can be very clever about it. Seems quite a few people didn't think this week's Zero Punctuation was that funny though, so I guess it was a hit and miss thing this episode.

I got a couple of chuckles out of it, but then I'm someone who laughs at nearly everything. :)

Vices

May 7, 2009
If the Dawin concept of survival of the fittest is any indication,
one survivor of a proud warrior race means they were doing
something wrong.

MAUSZX

May 7, 2009
Cool review haha. Hey Yatzee I just buy a horrible game and yes i am ashamed lol the name its STORMRISE something like that. I just play de first level (tutorial) and no more. THAT BAD. I have played bad games and i finish them but this one OMG i didnt like it.
My grammar may be bad, sorry english is not my first language.

Lukirre

Feb 24, 2009
PirateKing said:
Yeah, I noted that too. It seemed more rushed from the beginning.
Thought it was just me.

Overall, I enjoyed this review.
Didn't think it was as funny as it could have been, though.

furgy117

Mar 17, 2009
God, I wonder what's next week. I hope it's X-Men. Great Review by the way, loved it.

LowFatLoki

Dec 25, 2008
Like always, another great review. And I'm glad that your back to the lighting fast talking speeds.

wolfshrimp

May 6, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
I don't know which bit I liked more, the Puritan cameo or Assault on Cool Ranch Doritos.

petrolmonkey said:
The problem with too much masturbation is you get raw after a while. Hence atrocities such as Fast & Furious and that game that would be called "Totally Not a Game Based on Vin Diesel's Fast and Furious Character, Honest." but was shortened to "Wheelman."
I saw the poster for Wheelman and my mind just went "Hang on."

Reduced myself to tear of laughter over this but I think it was helped a lot by looking at the bunny suicides pictures. Type bunny suicides into google if you don't already know what I mean.

The crisp jokes were brilliant. I don't think Yahtzee is getting less funny, it's just some games offer more to his comedy and others to his reviews. There we go, jolly Britishers rooting for each other (I said FOR) Pip-pip Tally-ho and all that Hollywood claptrap that we are supposed to spout.

TsunamiWombat

Sep 6, 2008
Pretty good and I got the feeling he just liked the game. Unless you can point out actual gameplay flaws Yahtzee, it's just artiste blather.

jemborg

Oct 10, 2008
ix_tab said:
Also, I...didn't notice any appreciable speed difference in the way Yahtzee talked. Then again, he never seems particularly fast spoken to me.

I guess because I'm an Aussie, and our way of speaking is to speed everything up, and slur it together!

Let's hear it for strine! :D
Onya mate. But, don't forget, he was born a whinging Pommy bastard!!! :p

So he not exactly dinky-di. Explains a lot.. I mean... How can you tell if a British Airways jet has arrived? Answer: The plane keeps on whining after they turn the engines off!

Chupter later? Maybe I'll seeya on Live. (This game... emmichizzit anyway? "Arm arm, I've been bitten by a red-backed spider! Buy me this gaaaame!")

On topic. I've always been fond of Diesel. He often brings more depth to those he-man roles than many others. But it depends on the flick- many have been on the nose. The first game was enough for me, it looked pretty good, although the environments were claustrophobic, it doesn't need a remake.

JimmehC said:
Yahtzee deserves a OBE. End. Of. Discussion.
Actually, that would be an OA in Oz mate. (Order of Australia)

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
i think so too that he was talking really fast. the review was still funny.

i have the game my self but havent finished it yet. i have to agree that the game it self is OK but could have been better. butcher bay surely was a damn great game but with this one, well, i hoped for more.

beonka

May 7, 2009
Wonderful review! As entertaining as always! Thanks for making my day ^^

Also i just wanted to get this off my chest...:
it's annoying when fans say "don't take him serious he's only meant to be funny"
I think Yahtzee has very valid points... And is very skilled with his terminology. He deserves respect at as a adept critic.

and

take away what ever you want from his review... Just remember that one person's opinion differs from another.

And

STOP WHINING! ><

<3Bianca.-

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I'd love to see him review Bayonetta, cause he would make so many jokes about the games sexual obsession and how it was probably designed by lonely 15 year-olds.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
jon_a_ross said:
I agree that the character of Riddick was well done in Pitch Black. I really was disappointed when in the second movie only four characters had names and the rest were generic thugs or plot devices alone. I still fear that they will finally produce the third movie to cap that series.

Of course, if the writers keep spending their energy on these games we may be safe.

The review itself I quite enjoyed. Well done.
Is it just me or did Riddick go all Super sayjin 4 in the time between Pitch black and Chronicles of riddik??, becuase in Pitch Black, he gets into the fight with the guard and wins but it takes quite a fight out of him, along with when he defeats them monsters. In Chronicles he some how able to take on 40 trained fighters at once, along with beating an extremley powerfull necromancer. In Pitch Black he was a bad arse but at least believable in Chronicles they went over the top.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
Great review!

Though I have to say most of the "metiroda" have been good solid fun titles.....

Oh I can't wait till he reviews Dues ex 3 with the cover system that amplifies health regeneration and its FP/3rdP switching......

SatansBestBuddy

Sep 7, 2007
Well, since I've never played Butcher Bay before, I was wondering, is the remake was at all worth the 7$ rental?

Name Not Found

Apr 16, 2009
MisterColeman said:
I laughed several times, good filler episode if we can call them that, but not one I'm going to remember and keep going back to.
Filler? I wasn't aware that zero punctution has a continuing storyline and plot.

Amogrr

Mar 8, 2009
Do Wolverine, yahtzee!

Play the wii/ps2 version. It'll make you feel a lot happier about Mirrors edge :D

Stabber1010

May 3, 2009
Amogrr said:
Do Wolverine, yahtzee!

Play the wii/ps2 version. It'll make you feel a lot happier about Mirrors edge :D
That could either end in hilarity or extreme tragedy for yahtzee.

Telling Yahtzee to do "movie game" (and saying it's good! Yes, I've lost all hope in movie games) is like telling a piano player, who's been playing for 45 years that Coldplay's Cemeteries London is hard to do on the piano.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
SatansBestBuddy said:
Well, since I've never played Butcher Bay before, I was wondering, is the remake was at all worth the 7$ rental?
butcher bay is really a good game, i can recomend it. i thought so too that it sucks but it does not.

i am still playing the new one and i have to say, i am a bit dissapointed. was hopping for more.

Amogrr

Mar 8, 2009
Stabber1010 said:
Amogrr said:
Do Wolverine, yahtzee!

That could either end in hilarity or extreme tragedy for yahtzee.

Telling Yahtzee to do "movie game" (and saying it's good! Yes, I've lost all hope in movie games) is like telling a piano player, who's been playing for 45 years that Coldplay's Cemeteries London is hard to do on the piano.
Exactly what I'm going for :)Yahtzee relishes games he can slice up (!).

PC/PS360 was actually pretty good though.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Gxas said:

ive actually done this at a hotel

on topic, i think that yahtzee should start getting back to his old bitterness jokes, without them i think that this is less funny. he needs to find a really horrible game to rip on, as looking through the archives, the ones he has hated most are the funniest. the crisps/chip refrences were funny though

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
k, the Escapist Magazine should really do this instead of leaving it to us followers but i was able to make an exact transcript which took 2 hours....-_-
but here it is!

Ok so Pitch Black was good if you?re into that sorta thing, it had Claudia Black getting her crotch pulled off and that?s always a plus but the best part was the character of Riddick because he was clearly needed for the survival of the other characters but entirely unpredictable. You were never certain whether he was genuinely motivated by a genuine spark of compassion inside his stony psychotic exterior or if he was just serving the others so he could pull out their brain matter and use their empty skulls as muesli bowls. Vin Diesel then grabs the completely wrong end of the entirely wrong stick and decided that everyone was just there to see Vin Diesel run round saying badass one-liners in a voice that suggested he had severe congestion.
So he vowed to see how long single-handedly he could keep a franchise going based entirely on that alone. Shortly after ?The Chronicles of Riddick? film burst into cinemas, killed all the characters interesting mystique and quietly snuck away to die. But lets be kind enough and forget about that and talk about the games. Ok, so escape from Butcher Bay was a good game if your into that sort of thing, it had the ability to creep up behind a guard and dig out all his childhood with a screw driver, and that?s always a plus but it wasn?t the kind of criterion collection timeless classic that demands a remake, a notion which someone was thankfully able to crowbar into Vin Diesels head but persuaded him to rerelease Butcher Bay with an additional campaign tacked on; Assault on Vinegar. ..Err Dark Athena. Lets not waste the universes time pretending that there?s much essential difference between the set-ups between Assault on Vinegar and Escape from Smokey Bacon.
Riddick is placed somewhere he doesn?t want to be in an interior that was designed from something like the Doom 3 engine and endeavours to not be in a place that he doesn?t want to be in. On the way he kills a lot of people but they all mutter to themselves about how much they like stepping on fluffy yellow Easter chicks all day so that?s alright. That?s one the on-curring things in the Chronicles of Riddick Adventures actually. Writers desperately try to come up with enemies that are socially less likeable then the socially inept baldly headed douche that we?re supposed to root for.
Anyway, let?s leave that aside from now and look at the gameplay point. Its first person, all the benefit of Vin Diesel to project except the occasional inexplicable cuts to third person whenever Riddick climbs up things, all the benefits of Vin Diesel to imagine his self-imaginary rippling selves body. Best of Both Worlds. Speaking of which, the gameplay is mostly stealth focused. Hang on, they?ve given us a gun, I guess it?s a shooter now then. Oh, No wait, my guns? tritely fell behind a fridge and all my other guns spontaneously disintegrated, now its melee brawler. Gameplay does tend to tremble back and forth between the 3 main stations of the FPS circle line and to its credit they all seem to function surprisingly well.
The guards are sufficiently thick and slow moving enough to make stealth viable and if you get bored you always have the option of snapping peoples? necks like freshly bread sticks. Melee combat is nicely visceral and punching someone has the actual weighted feeling of actually punching someone as opposed to wondering your knuckles around till they fall over and shooting people with guns is just as wholesome and rewarding as it is in real life.
Although the locational damage is a little mental when a headshot is an instant kill and blowing off their knee caps is about as effective as a foot massage; At times though the schizophrenic changing of gameplay makes me want to fold my arms and sit down and refuse to continue until the game makes its bloody mind up!
I?ll be crawling along from shadow to shadow in stealthy mode when 50 guys burst in and I realise we switched to shooter mode when I wasn?t looking, which makes me feel like a bit of a wolly. The difficulty curve is all over the place when you could be riding around in a powered robot suit one moment and have girly hair pulling slap fights the next. Assault on Cool Ranch Doritos gets particularly unfocused around 4hours in when Riddick goes through what is unmistakably a final boss fight with something which is equally unmistakably an ending. Only for the game to keep going in a different location for an hour or two before going through another final boss fight with the exact same villain who seemed pretty spritely for someone who just ended up with a fucking spike through their neck the first time around. My theory is that Dark Athena contains 2 Mission Packs that were inexpertly mashed together after it became sure that the second one became too short and too shit.
It?s in this Chapter that we?re introduced to the Spider Turret. A small wall mounted enemy which is very hard to spot and can knock off all your health in 2 hits from 2 continents away. An enemy which could have only been designed by some kind of sinister conspiracy of 16th Century Puritans who could have only been working to eliminate the very concept of fun. Butcher Bay was good, but remakes are bad. See how this works? If all we do is remake and re-release what was good then we end up circling the same drain various Nintendo properties that they have been monopolizing the last 20 lucrative years.
Disregard that aspect and concentrate on the expansion pack or packs because that?s exactly what Dark Athena is. More percent gameplay in new, darker, emo cals?. I guess it would be your sort of thing if you thought Butcher Bay needed 6hours of extra length that gradually glide downhill in quality or if you still give a shit about Riddick as a character in which case HELLO VIN DIESEL for you are the only one.
Riddick in Pitch Black had some personality, a sense of humour, actual flaws which ambiguous models like what us tiresome human beings have but now he?s just an infallible cardboard cut-out who does nothing but growls threats and pretentious bullshit one-liners that?s supposed to make him sounds more like warrior poet but more give the impression he has fortune cookies papers glued to the inside of his goggles.
I understand it?s fun to jerk off Mr. Diesel but most of us don?t try to make a franchise out of selling the sticky tissues as since you asked; No, I probably wouldn?t say that to your face.

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
its funny, everything about vin diesel said in this video i feel the same way

i loved pitch black, still one of my favourate horrors, and i thought riddick was okay, just the locations and the themes, all that sci-fi religion bollocks

never played the games but i heard they were good from a friend

also i like vin diesel because he is a nerd, i dont play D+D or wow, but the fact that he does makes him more of a legend than say, ben stiller or summat

EDIT:

user above me....FUCK OFF and get a life

orberon

Apr 23, 2008
I'd love the review if the bloody video would just fucking play. you escapist video player or something just doesn't play at times.

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
TitsMcGee1804 said:

i loved pitch black, still one of my favourate horrors, and i thought riddick was okay, just the locations and the themes, all that sci-fi religion bollocks

also i like vin diesel because he is a nerd, i dont play D+D or wow, but the fact that he does makes him more of a legend than say, ben stiller or summat

EDIT:

geez....that was a little uncalled for, it only took 2 hours, i was bored, i needed it for a mates assignment. So, shut the fuck up.

TitsMcGee1804

Dec 24, 2008
BlakBladz said:
TitsMcGee1804 said:

EDIT:

geez....that was a little uncalled for, it only took 2 hours, i was bored, i needed it for a mates assignment. So, shut the fuck up.
no no, really, FUCK OFF!

only took 2 hours!??!?!?! lol, you need to sort your life out son, i might spend 50 hours a week sat playing games, but translating into words, something that everyone can WATCH anyway

eurgh, makes me ashamed to be a nerd

flowmastah

May 7, 2009
I realize that Yahtzee needs to review bad/extremely mediocre/incredibly uninteresting games in order to make ze funny jokes, but how about taking a look at something that doesn't suck one of these days. Like, oh, say...Left 4 Dead maybe?

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
flowmastah said:
I realize that Yahtzee needs to review bad/extremely mediocre/incredibly uninteresting games in order to make ze funny jokes, but how about taking a look at something that doesn't suck one of these days. Like, oh, say...Left 4 Dead maybe?
he reviewed that...lol

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
TheFacelessOne said:

In my opinion, the games aren't bad. Butcher Bay is still fantastic, as it is a cult classic. Dark Athena is not as good, but it's still a compelling play. The real flaw of it, is that it recycles (It's an expansion, after all) and that its packaged with a much better game. If you aren't sure, atleast rent. You might like it.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
BlakBladz said:
flowmastah said:
he reviewed that...lol
And determined it sucked :p

A.A.K

Mar 7, 2009
DRUNK_CANADIAN said:
BlakBladz said:
flowmastah said:
he reviewed that...lol
And determined it sucked :p
it did. lol

Kastil

Mar 13, 2009
Metalrocks said:
SatansBestBuddy said:
butcher bay is really a good game, i can recomend it. i thought so too that it sucks but it does not.

i am still playing the new one and i have to say, i am a bit dissapointed. was hoping for more.
I played both- an anniversary present from my husband. Sadly it didn't take long to get through them and the first one was better than the last. The 'Boss' fight in the end? Waaaay too easy and very disappointing. Now I'm just going through replaying levels to be an acheivement whore. Then I'll see if these games are a challenge on hard mode.

andsoitgoes

Mar 6, 2008
Gads, I'm just going bananas. Who is the guy with the hair that he uses all the time, normally to talk about something useless, boring or stupid?

I'm at a loss and I'm dying to know. Please for the help?

trust Milo

May 23, 2009
i know that this is a few weeks late, but i didn't have an account back then.

SWEET, i won $20. I bet that this would be the next review :D

baq

Dec 25, 2008
Did anyone notice this goof:
"The difficulty curve is all over the place"
- implies that the game is easy at some points, and hard at other, with huge difference
"when you could be riding around in a powered robot suit one moment"
- this is obviously the EASY thing in the compression
"and have girly hair pulling slap fights the next."
- sooo.... girly hair pulling slap fights are a big challenge?

Yahtzee, are the girls you "challenge" bold, or are you dramatically outnumbered XD ?

standokan

May 28, 2009
vin diesel wont get me with his 'games' even not the 'movies' (no even not fast and the furious) i dont get why people even want to play a game with vin diesel as main character

Schlorgan

May 31, 2009
I actually heard that the reason they decided to remake "Butcher Bay" was because the original Xbox version was not backwards compatible with the 360, then they added the expansion pack just for giggles.
I really liked "Butcher Bay" but I still have an original Xbox, and a copy of "Butcher Bay" that I got at Graywhale for $6.00, so I'm not going to be buying this anytime soon

David Bray

Jan 8, 2010
I hate this game for that third section. We reached an excellent climax a-la Riddick style. Oh, wait, no. You have to play this 2 hour piece of crap to finish off what, as a cold blooded murderer, you really should have got right first time. Ugghh

Poeschi

May 23, 2010
I know that question must have been asked before a hundret times, but can someone tell me who that blonde stranger is who´s constantly appearing in zero punctuation?! (seen here at 00:53)