Zero Punctuation: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
Actually watched it. And im still confused whether he liked it or not. Strangely being the magically space god I am, I havent had a single glitch or bug in the game just like Fallout3 and New vegas before the uber patchs, so I find it strange when people comment on that.

But..he was gentle to it and said he was immersed so Im not sure whether he was just forgiving the gltiches and tolerating it or genuinely liking it.

TheIronRuler

Mar 18, 2011
Woohoo! The first trailer shout!
Ehm... Ulfric Stormcloack can also use the thu'um...
Block isn't your ONLY friend. Dual wielding for maximum damage also works well if you put it to death before he chews on your bottom. I'm surprised he didn't use any magic of archery... maybe it has something to do with that Morrowind trauma he had experienced in the past...

Jennacide

Dec 6, 2007
I love in the end credits he knows that there will be nude mods and child murder mods. The second one having been already made. The mod community can be nice, but also stupidly predictable at times.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
And once again, Yahtzee ignores the multiplayer content. Why didn't you comment on it, Yahtzee? Why?

(please don't kill me)

JokerCrowe

Nov 12, 2009
*takes note* Get. Horse.

"I'll never forget you hoveing ground lady.." New favorite quote.
Though I must say, I have been playing for quite a while, and I haven't really run into ANY glitches. By "quite a while I mean like 25 hours... Maybe it gets more apparent when you've played for 300 hours.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
Another thread about Skyrim? Just what we needed.

Anyhoo, I thought this one was funnier that the last few of Yahtzee's reviews. Summer brings on better jokes?

Oh, and obligatory "13th post!!!!!111"

Ickabod

May 29, 2008
Zachary Amaranth said:
And once again, Yahtzee ignores the multiplayer content. Why didn't you comment on it, Yahtzee? Why?

(please don't kill me)
For the love of anything, I really hope that you're kidding.

Why do I find myself caring that he liked the game, I mean I love the game so why do I care that he liked it as well? Damn you low self assurance constantly needing to be validated.

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Werewolves for the win! I got so many bugs playing as one, I almost made a list for giggles.

Still, I really like this game.

KarmaTheAlligator

Mar 2, 2011
I'm impressed Yahtzee managed to not succumb to the temptation of stealing everything not nailed down. I know I can't resist it, at least early on when I need all the help I can get, free or otherwise.

getoffmycloud

Jun 13, 2011
Doom-Slayer said:
Actually watched it. And im still confused whether he liked it or not. Strangely being the magically space god I am, I havent had a single glitch or bug in the game just like Fallout3 and New vegas before the uber patchs, so I find it strange when people comment on that.

But..he was gentle to it and said he was immersed so Im not sure whether he was just forgiving the gltiches and tolerating it or genuinely liking it.
Good to hear i'm not the only one who never found any bugs in any of these games so I think people are mad when they talk about buggy Bethesda games

1nfinite_Cros5

Mar 31, 2010
I'm not an Elder Scrolls fan, but I'm glad it's getting a massive amount of popularity. It just goes to show you that a game doesn't need a multiplayer to survive in the industry.

jessegeek

Oct 31, 2011
Huh, if it's that good I might actually buy it in the sales now... honestly wasn't expecting that, but if the dead-eye stare has gone and the combat is willing to meet me halfway on the intuitive level then we have a deal.

FEichinger

Aug 7, 2011
Wait ... Yahtzee actually did a critique on a classy Western RPG within weeks of its release? ... He actually did a critique on a TES game within weeks of its release?! ...