Zero Punctuation: The Technomancer

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
darkrage6 said:
DeadProxy said:
Xsjadoblayde said:
They should've of just cut straight through the bullshit and named it Mars Effect: economy edition
Oh and charged less too, you know, what budget titles usually sell themselves on.
The price is why I haven't grabbed this yet, even with all the complaints I've heard/seen. I can't find a reason for why this game is around $50(Canada) on steam/pc but the full $80 on xbox/ps4, and the store I work at doesn't even sell it, so I don't know if a hard disk version even exists.

This isn't worth full price though, I know that.
Yes a hard disk version does exist, I bought my copy from Gamestop. I personally felt like it was worth 60 dollars(way more so then Rainbow Six Siege).
I bought the only copy from my local Eb Games in Canada 2 days after launch. I am still in chapter 1 but I like it so far

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
They failed to find the story?
Crap, I just bought this...
Well, at least I'll be able to yell "POWER! UNLIMITED POOOOOWER!"

Madmatty

Apr 5, 2016
It's too bad be cute setting actually looks like it could be really good. Bet you if bioware was at the wheel they'd be making the most out of it

Dragonlayer

Aka Corporal Yakob
Dec 5, 2013
Never heard of this game before watching the video and now thanks to the total lack of facial hair, I never want to hear about it again.

barbzilla

He who speaks words from mouth!
Dec 6, 2010
Dornedas said:
babloyi said:
I appreciate the extreme disdain for a lack of facial hair.
Well it scientifically proven that having a beard gives a person 85% more character.

Trust me, I once was in a room with a man wearing a lab coat.
Did you also stay at a holiday inn express?

OT: I really don't feel like it was worth the money I spent to play it, but I also don't feel it was total shit either. The worst part being that the highest praise I can give it is that it isn't total shit.

4Aces

May 29, 2012
Not unlike Brexit, this game is not total shit. Even though they both look like it.