Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Mystery00

Jan 17, 2008
I don't blame him for being lazy around christmas time, oh well, I was hoping for a review of the new Prince of Persia though, since it's finally a game that stands up to greatness of Sands of Time.

Mystery

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
I thought it was going to be an actual year in review, not a giant bucket of shit. But, whatever.

sunami88

Jun 23, 2008
Clip show, eh? Guess I can't blame him, but I was kinda hoping for a review (or at least some new material).

Oh well though, can't wait for the new year!

Happy Toki Toki

Oct 3, 2008
stayed up till 3:30am just to watch that, and i've already seen it, oh well, i would have just wasted that time anyway... lol dick in pudding....
gold...

Solo508

Jul 19, 2008
That was a slight let-down but it was still funny :) I guess everybody needs their time off. Have a good xmas everybody!

Drycoff

Sep 12, 2008
Nice review and to those disappointed STFU its christmas, who wants to work at christmas?!

steeple

Death by tray it shall be
Dec 2, 2008
well that one was lame.... sure its chrismas but please at least put alittle effort in this week's ZP... most of the times hes realy good but i think this was the first ZP i just sat and said "well this blows..."

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Oh joy, a clip show....

But on the plus side, it's right before Christmas, so it will be quickly forgotten in a big bowl of Eggnog.

With triple brandy.

Chased with Jack Daniels.

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
That wasn't as great as usual, but it was fucking funny to listen to Yahtzee with the Leekspin music in the background.
Rather humorous.

VMerken

Sep 12, 2007
Let's copy/paste and design a badge compo to keep the punters happy rather than engineer new footage where Yahtzee gives us an overview of the past year, thoughts about the industry and a possible outlook at what's to come/how it may evolve etc. Yeah, and calling it The Year in Review - 2008 is much less confusing than "Best Of Yahtzee Jokes in 2008", i.e. what it actually is.

Say, since this ends with "2008", does that mean we'll get a "Best Of Yahtzee's Jokes in 20XX" reel the following years around this time as well? I'd like to be prepared next time.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

PS: For all you guys complaining about you guys complaining - it's not like Yahtzee is doing this for free, or on the day right before the video's release, or that a suitable title would have resolved the confusion rather elegantly.

miquelfire

Red Fire
Dec 24, 2008
The only joke there I actually found funny outside of context was the last one (video stops with the audio repeating, then errors out, then the whistle for a bamboo line)

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Meh.

Yahtzee taking a day off = Fine.
A clip show instead of an actual episode though = Not fine.
All the jokes absolutely FAILING out of context = Also not fine.

I could rant on about how unimpressed I am, but I'd be wasting my time, I'll just note this, it's not Christmas just yet, it's Christmas Eve.

-Awaits the next episode-