Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

VonBlade

Mar 12, 2008
Anyone who says it's lame to not have a new review, or that they wont get those 5 minutes back again, fuck you. Learn to read you tards. It clearly says "it's a clip show" before you watch it. If you want some kind of apology for the fact you're a fucking retard who can't be bothered to read something before your pavlovian response to click play kicks in, then I'm sorry you're a fucking retard. Now jump off a tall building.

In other news, I enjoyed it. Merry christmas to everyone. Except the illiterate tards, naturally.

Viggo

Oct 18, 2008
i was kinda disappointed by this.. a mash up of all the other reviews.. but only because you left out one of your most funny lines )= in the "Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Barker" I MEAN CMON.. that line alone is pure gold Yahtzee :D but the real gold nugget is the phrase with "excuse me clive barker for not possessing the clairvoyance space brain needed etc etc" that line made me watch it 3 times over :D

Happy Christmas everyone ;)!

Jursa

Oct 11, 2008
C'mon it's holidays for Yahtzee too, you think he'd give up his holiday for us? Besides I could quote half the stuff from yahtzee's videos by heart anyway so this wasn't much of a memory lane trip. I wish Yahtzee and all of you escapist a nice holiday. I mean there wasn't even an escapist show yesterday, at least Yahtzee did something.

Vlane

Sep 14, 2008
Viggo said:
i was kinda disappointed by this.. a mash up of all the other reviews.. but only because you left out one of your most funny lines )= in the "Clive Barker's Clive Barker's Jericho by Clive Barker" I MEAN CMON.. that line alone is pure gold Yahtzee :D but the real gold nugget is the phrase with "excuse me clive barker for not possessing the clairvoyance space brain needed etc etc" that line made me watch it 3 times over :D

Happy Christmas everyone ;)!
There was no Jericho clip because it's a clip show of 2008 not 2007.

D_987

Jun 15, 2008
Richard Groovy Pants said:
D_987 said:
Same could be said about you now bitching about D_987 bitchiness towards the other guy.

It's called forums. We discuss stuff here.
Um..I don't know what to say about this - you kinda defended my point of view earlier, and then insult me...
They're not my word.
EDIT: You've explained above.

iron fist150

Dec 24, 2008
Tsh, i just made myself a profile so i can say that that was a disappointment.

EDIT: Yahtzee, if you read this than in an earlier review you said "i'm open to the possibility of all these games potentilly being fun" so why not try reviewing Gears of War 2?

carsenere

Jul 16, 2008
i know its christmas and he will probably want soem time off but he could have still done a review. if he picked a short game it wouldnt have taken much longer than putting this together.

Zeldadudes

Sep 12, 2008
Why is everyone complaining?
I wasn't even expecting a video!
At least i can see where all my time has gone seeing as i could name where all of them were from haha :D

Jorw

Dec 24, 2008
I think I speak for everyone when I say that nothing is better than a clip show.

And by that I mean it would have been better if you didn't upload anything at all. Please don't do any more clip shows in the future.

Chieffw

Aug 18, 2008
Damn the video about the cake with the stripper was an epic hard one to find :( had to watch through half the videos. Had all success up to that one, which I couldn't figure out

Anw, pretty simple test considering I watch most videos 2-3 times per day :p

amodelmerol

Sep 10, 2008
Chieffw said:
Damn the video about the cake with the stripper was an epic hard one to find :( had to watch through half the videos. Had all success up to that one, which I couldn't figure out

Anw, pretty simple test considering I watch most videos 2-3 times per day :p
Which one was it? I can't remember either.

It was a review....was ok but I hope next week we get double Yahtzee

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
D_987 said:
Same could be said about you now bitching about D_987 bitchiness towards the other guy.

It's called forums. We discuss stuff here.
Um..I don't know what to say about this - you kinda defended my point of view earlier, and then insult me...
haha i love that. you got totally defended then burned.

anyway, Yahtzee, here is my review of your clips of your reviews, I totally fucking enjoyed the disjointed shit of your video.

it took me four hours to write the above, and I didn't get paid for it, hence.... no fucking bitching about my shitty grammar? got it?