Zero Punctuation: The Year in Review - 2008

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
I'm suprised theres a video at all, wasn't expecting something on Christmas Eve, so I won't complain.

Guybrush Threepwood

Apr 9, 2008
im assuming this wasnt made by yahtzee xD
in fact, i know this wasn't made by him, he's probly too busy with gamedamage to make one this week!
still some funny moments in there :)

DamienHell

Oct 17, 2007
DONE! Phew, a couple in there were pretty hard, but I got 20/26 done just off the clips, from there I had to read through the games that were reviewed and think, then I had to watch all the videos for the last 3

geldonyetich

Aug 2, 2006
Fun quiz! It was a good feather in my cap, or perhaps font of eternal shame, that I was able to get about 75% of the quiz done before I had to start hunting.

Tullio

Dec 12, 2008
A clip show?! A bastard clip show! What the hell! Everyone else works at Christmas you lazy bugger! Wonderful, I get a possible badge as compensation! Sweet Imperator, Escapist, at least don't insult us

Tullio

NativeSmakahoe

Dec 24, 2008
For 2009 first try Call of Duty world at war. I will admit I was a fanboy of the CoD series but that recently died due to "noobish" multiplayer gameplay on CoD4, and CoD WaW hasent made me feel any better. But a neat little mini game included in it, Nazi Zombie, had me and 3 friends up till 6 in the morening haveing a sexy party made up of beer, pizza, and mutilateing goose steping zombies. I highly doubt you will like the main game(considering its almost exactly like 4 exculdeing useing tanks)but unfortunatly you have to go throught the main quest to even get to zombies but its totaly worth it.

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
Yahtzee takes time out of his life to please you lot. He has taken one single break this entire year, if I'm not mistaken.
He deserves one for Christmas.
Jeeze, you guys didn't ***** this much when they re-released Console Rundown.

VonBlade

Mar 12, 2008
Void(null) said:
That was almost as bad as Game Damage.
Whoa whoa. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It was only almost as bad as Game Damage if you count murdering one person as almost as bad as the holocaust.

Game Damage was biblically bad.

JimbobDa3rd

Sep 21, 2008
good for you take the holidays off is what i say you pleese us all year with your brillent mind but at least spend a little time peparing a intro (you could have worked in some good insults about clipshows) but still at least you included all the funny bits