Zero Punctuation: Transformers: War for Cybertron

crystalsnow

Aug 25, 2009
I just love the "fabulous purple" part. Good episode, the part where you talk about how the game had a chance to make you care about Transformers raises a good point. A similar argument can be made for hundreds of other games with creepy fanbases.

Zenacra

Aug 12, 2009
don't have time to read through eleven pages to check if anyone already did, so i'm going to point out the fact that the toy WfC impales in Yahtzee's eye is not a Transformer, though it can transform and was later remade as a G1 Transformer. it's a Valkyrie, a type of advanced jet plane (still piloted by humans) that could either grow legs and arms or go all the way and become a humanoid robot for fighting a race of collosal aliens that decended from the same space-fairing species that apparently humans descended from, from the extremely kickass anime series Super Dimensional Fortress Macross.

kingofcrash63

Apr 10, 2011
well yahtzee, the reason the toys are so popular is because you transform them with your bare hands and ifyou can do that without reading the instructions, or for that matter watching them do it on tv, you get that feeling of,"damb i'm a smartass"

antman890

Jul 10, 2012
kinda wished people who owned the licensing for the games and movies could figure out y people love transformers rather than copying stupid bits off each other. maybe if they were forced to play with the toys they could figure it out. lols