Zero Punctuation: Video Game Voters Network

Yahtzee Croshaw

Aug 8, 2007
Video Game Voters Network

This special episode of Zero Punctuation is a public service announcement brought to you by the ESA and the Video Game Voters Network [http://www.videogamevoters.org/].

Watch Video

May 25, 2010
I was not expecting this. I wish I could help but I'm not American. Still the more coverage this gets the more optimistic we can be about our medium's future. So, basically, GO YAHTZEE!

(Again)

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
A PSA? Certainly not those anti drug commercials. But yeah, do what Mr. Croshaw says. It's for the greater good.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
alright, didn't see this one coming

well, good luck on that one, I'm not sure if my vote would do any good =P

Oyster^^

Dec 27, 2008
thefreeman0001 said:
dont comment on the video do it NAO!
??

OT: Not the anti-fun brigade! I'm not sure this currently applies to me since I'm not american but I appreciate the idea in general.

Knifewounds

Nov 18, 2009
Politicians that oppose against games just use it as a means of tricking voters into thinking their actually doing something.

sunburst

Media Snob
Mar 19, 2010
Yes sir Mr. Croshaw sir.

I guess everyone freaking out because a special episode obviously means Yahtzee is quitting can finally calm the fuck down.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
Probably the most useful thing people should take away from this is that people passionate about gaming need to stop threatening to do horrible things to people who say video games desensitize us to violence.

I'm not an American but hey, great message. do something constructive, folks!

6unn3r

Aug 12, 2008
What just happend? Im not even sure i got half of that bar the ending....im all confused.

megamanenm

Apr 7, 2009
Not American here so can't help you. When the hell will the anti-video game thing fade away like all the other anti-stuffs before?

Not G. Ivingname

Nov 18, 2009
Yahtzee Croshaw said:
I assume this has at least something to do with the upcoming United States Supreme Court case between the ESA and California right, the biggest threat to ever face gaming?