Zero Punctuation: Viewer's Choice: Duke Nukem Forever

greatgreybeast

Jul 9, 2008
It's like in Dogma. Yahtzee is God, and God can never be wrong. So if Yahtzee reviews DNF, then DNF must exist. Otherwise existence itself would be destroyed.

Master Chibi

Aug 27, 2010
Hey, which one of the reviews was it where the imps review dog food at the end?

That shit still kills me.

ewhac

Digital Spellweaver
Legacy
Escapist +
Sep 2, 2009
San Francisco Peninsula
Country
USA
Master Chibi said:
Hey, which one of the reviews was it where the imps review dog food at the end?
That would be Halo Wars [/videos/view/zero-punctuation/645-Halo-Wars], with an intro by Graham Stark on X-Blades.

AlphaRam

Mar 14, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbEqS-4TfwY Here some interview w/ Randy Pitchford and Gameplay from inside gaming.Game gonna release 2011 they say. DNF FTW!

Merklez

Jun 14, 2010
Godfather912 said:
You know what Yahtzee (and any other uberfans that think just like him)? It's pretty damn obvious that the PUBLIC STILL GIVES A DAMN ABOUT DUKE NUKEM! I honestly cannot wait to see your real review of this game! That is, if you ever do review it! And sure call it "an utterly generic brown fps" again, call it over hyped, call it shit in your actual review (if you ever make one)! But you know what? None of that bullshit IS EVER going to keep me or anyone else WHO STILL CARES from playing this game! Even those who hate Duke Nukem will buy this just to say they have piece of former vaporware in their collection! Mock it all you want, but no matter which way you look at it, this is video game history in the making!
BAHAhahahahAHhaha..

haaha..

De Ronneman

Dec 30, 2009
I only got to vote the last 2 rounds thanks to school, but this was the best there, I mean, the postbag beatdown?

Wolfenstein was way better imho though.

Also, kind of awkward no that DNF has gone to another studio and has been announced for 2011...

codernator

Apr 3, 2009
Whether DNF ever actually exists doesn't change the fact that DNF is nothing more than an insignificant fart in the wind. Indeed, a studio actually shooting DNF spunk at the public merely validates this entire review, both when Ben actually made it and now, as well as every other review Ben has given.

Silver Patriot

Aug 9, 2008
I like at the end he says "Now let's forget about this fucking game forever"

Sorry Yahtzee, but it's actually coming out.