Zero Punctuation: what games do you want to see reviewed??

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I'd love to see reviews of 'The Darkness', 'Vanquish' and 'Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom'.

Sun Flash

Fus Roh Dizzle
Apr 15, 2009
TheFPSisDead said:
Deathspank & Limbo, right here:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/1908-DeathSpank-Limbo
Ahh thanks. Must've skipped my mind!

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
TheFPSisDead said:
For me,

1. Any Ratchet and Clank game
I would love this too. But if you have listened to any of the 'Australian Gamer' podcasts, I'm pretty sure Yahtzee thinks they're children's games.
Or that may have been Matt....

*goes off to listen to 'Australian Gamer' podcasts again*

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Sonicron said:
I'd love to see reviews of 'The Darkness', 'Vanquish' and 'Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom'.
You mean a review of The Darkness beyond the demo? =) that would be sweet.

I would love to see him review Sniper:Ghost Warrior becuase that game SUCKS!
And.....Oh Smackdown vs Raw 2011, I am Alive, Max Payne 3, Warhammer 40k: Space Marine

TheFPSisDead

Jan 3, 2011
TimeLord said:
TheFPSisDead said:
For me,

1. Any Ratchet and Clank game
I would love this too. But if you have listened to any of the 'Australian Gamer' podcasts, I'm pretty sure Yahtzee thinks they're children's games.

I can understand that, yet he does review mario games... even if just to berate nintendo

comadorcrack

The Master of Speilingz
Mar 19, 2009
TheFPSisDead said:
I can understand that, yet he does review mario games... even if just to berate nintendo[/quote]

The Mario games are not kids games though

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Crash Bandicoot series. YAHTZEE IF YOU'RE READING THIS, PLEASE!

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Fallout New Vegas on ps3 after the save file reaches 7 MB, thats when all the problems become oh so clear..

Machinarium would be interesting...

Traun

Jan 31, 2009
I want to see a "Counter-Strike 1.6 vs Counter-Strike: Source" special.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
Strange Journey just to see his reaction to a very atypical JRPG or Fantasy World Dizzy for the lulz

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Pikey Mikey said:
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Ha! Didn't think of that because it's not out yet, but yeah, that might be epic. He hates space marines, and this would be his chance to summarily destroy them all forever and ever... I see a lot of potential for fun in that review. ^^

Squilookle

Nov 6, 2008
A lot of people said they wished he'd do Evil Genius to see what his take on being an evil mastermind was, and I'd have to say I agree. It would make for a very interesting review.

That said, Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction. I don't think Yahtzee has any real idea how much amazingly better the first Mercenaries was to Mercs 2... or any other war sandbox prior to The Saboteur and Just Cause 2.

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
Wishful thinking, but I'd love to see him go on a prolonged rant about Civilization 5. If he was into strategies at all, he'd have a very... cathartic time reviewing it :p

Realistically? Um, dunno. I'm strictly a PC gamer and the market could not be any drier at the moment, so nothing that could interest me really. Imagine he'll probably pick up DCUO just so he can rant about wearing his underpants on the top (and probably rip the game a new one for the inventive art of clicking the same button 10 times for combat), but yeah, nothing coming out till February and even that's just AC: Brotherhood which he already did thanks to an earlier console release (shakefist@Ubisoft).