Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

Audioave10

Mar 24, 2010
A tremendous review but I got the game really cheap and finding it good for a simple shooter.
It runs maxxed out easily and looks OK.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I'm kinda sad now. ID is one of those developers that I think still has a heart (CoughNotLikeNintendoOrBungieCough)I love the quake games, I'm playing return to castle wolfenstein and like it, and I might buy Doom 1 or Quake 1 on steam. However, according to this and other reviews, I fear they might be losing it. Hopefully Quake 5 and doom 4 will be good. I liked the limerick.
Also, this post was written by me before I played this game, and should not be listened to.

dmcc85

Feb 18, 2010
i d like to say something in rhymes,
but i am totally speechless.
(does that rhyme?)
i give you an owl for that.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
Actually, screw what I said earlier. This game is awesome. I just played it, and I loved it. I guess it's no fun if you play a lot of WWII shooters, but this is the 2nd WWII shooter I've ever played. The first one was Return to Castle Wolfenstein. You can see why I like it more than most. Also, the sound of the Particle Cannons high pitched whine just before firing and the following screaming sound from the Nazi that is currently being vaporized is priceless.

JWAN

Dec 27, 2008
The background at 1:32 is in Marburg! I wnet to school there for a month in Germany!
FAKIN AWESOME