Zero Punctuation: Wolfenstein

undeadfly

Jun 23, 2009
Omg that was the most awesome limmerick ever! I would type lol till the cows come home but i gotta go to work.

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Were the limericks that necessary? Although I'll admit it was a bit funny. Can't wait for the Arkham review next week.

jefequeso

Feb 26, 2009
Amazing... I don't always agree with him, but YC is definetly a talented guy... and hilarious at that.

Torque669

Apr 21, 2009
Well ... That was interesting. Very funny and like I keep saying to my friends Wolfenstein is Generic, It may have been a creator of the damn genre but you think it might try and change.

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
Batman next week hoorah.
That was beyond awesome. The rhyming was top class, even though it mixed with fast talking needed a hard listen at time. Haven't played the game myself, but judging from the trailers and gameplay vids I was never going to.

Oh and I think the jokes were put in the shadow of the limmericks this time, too much to pay attention to...

EDIT: as someone said: A RATING? oh mah god.

GUIGUI

Feb 13, 2009
Not related, but has you sometimes review old games and have mentioned that specific game in one of your previous review, would you consider making a review of "Outcast" from Appeal Studio?

Lncredible

Mar 23, 2009
haha brilliant reviewing technique. freshens it up. but are we trying too hard to be different every week now? what was wrong with the old fashioned "zero punctuation" approach?

and PS... I also expected batman review. but i dont want it..

Tharticus

Dec 10, 2008
Well, this is certainly unique way of how Mr. Croshaw does his work. At least he doesn't ramble as fast as a speeding bullet.

I do like the 2.5d Wolfenstien though. I guess developers want the new audience to know what made their franchise great in the first place.

clank1013

May 21, 2009
uve fallen to rating with actual scores, even tho u only did it to make a rhyme, lol. very nice job