Zombie Apcolaypse starts. What will you listen too??

drizzt102

Jan 20, 2011
Its the end of the world, (lol) Zombie Apcolaypse Style, and your there, MP3 player, and convential fire arms (shotgun, some assault rifles, maybe some grenades, along with your average run of the mill pistol and maybe a katana if your lucky.) What are the top five songs in your 'Zombie Fighting Playlist'

I'll start. Here are mine:

-Don't Stop me Now by Queen
-If you want Blood you got it by AC/DC
-The Mercenary by Iron Maiden
-Hallowed be thy Name by Iron Maiden
-The Infection by Disturbed

Let me know your top five!!!!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I JUST posted this in another thread... perfect.

<youtube=ZVvjXJentik>

I don't need five songs, as I won't survive. This is the song that plays as the spasms rack my body and my vision fades.

MercurySteam

Tastes Like Chicken!
Legacy
Apr 11, 2008
I'll probably listen to some good stuff that reminds me of what the would was like before the zombies came munching on people:

Good music, great dancing and Chris Brown.

Ahh yes, those were the days *eats another spoonful of canned beans*

Jodah

Aug 2, 2008
I have my last stand song planned out. If I am low on ammo and going out in style I use :
If I get bitten and am making my last stand before I turn I use :

xdropkicknickx

Sep 27, 2011
No question about it, I generally dislike the genre, but The Devil Wears Prada's "Zombie EP" has the aggression and sound I think I'd want to hear when killing the living dead with my gang of friends. Though personally I tend to be more of a loner and would therefore prefer a more toned-down, melancholy sound, so I believe Brand New would be all I would need. With the thoughts of all those I had once loved now dead or zombified, I would avenge each and every one silently and move on as a vigilante, making no alliances.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Jodah said:
I have my last stand song planned out. If I am low on ammo and going out in style I use : snip

If I get bitten and am making my last stand before I turn I use : snip

Skillet doesn't get much love. Good to see when they do.

Ganji

Mar 30, 2011
I would not listen to any music while fighting zombies. What if one sneaks up behind me?
:O

maxmanrules

Mar 30, 2011
drizzt102 said:
Its the end of the world, (lol) Zombie Apcolaypse Style, and your there, MP3 player, and convential fire arms (shotgun, some assault rifles, maybe some grenades, along with your average run of the mill pistol and maybe a katana if your lucky.) What are the top five songs in your 'Zombie Fighting Playlist'

I'll start. Here are mine:

-Don't Stop me Now by Queen
-If you want Blood you got it by AC/DC
-The Mercenary by Iron Maiden
-Hallowed be thy Name by Iron Maiden
-The Infection by Disturbed

Let me know your top five!!!!
A) Super fail with all the grammar there.
B) War by Sick Puppies and Dead don't shuffle (they run) by miracle of sound.

Futurenerd

The Man With the Golden Bun
Oct 28, 2009
To be frank, no one with any number of brain cells would listen to music in the event of an actual zombie apocalypse. Even if it's not the kind of zombies that are attracted to sound (although you'd probably be listening to it on headphones), you're going to want to have as few distractions as possible. I mean, if a zombie sneaks up behind you you're going to want to hear him. If you're being distracted by music, you're going to be dead pretty damn quick.

Yes I realize I'm being nit-picky and spoil-sporty, but hey, sue me.

Plumerou

Mar 7, 2011
of course im going to go listening to Queen, specifically, Another one Bites the Dust, while killing zombie after zombie :D

cowman2000

Nov 29, 2008
Hot Blooded - Foreigner
Never Gonna Give You Up -Rick Astley
Dancing In The Street -David Bowie & Mick Jagger
Rock Lobster -The B-52's
Cool for Cats -Squeeze

And other Crap

WouldYouKindly

Apr 17, 2011
Dead Man-Have Nots, just for the appropriateness of the name of the song.
Last Will and Testament-Propagandhi. Appropriately slow and kind of somber for a while then gets kind of frantic.
Better Off Dead-Bad Religion. The chorus fits pretty well. But until then, better off dead/A smile on the lips and a hole in the head/Better off dead, yeah better than this/Take it away, 'cause there's nothing to miss.

And this song in case of viking zombies(I know, we're fucked right?). Fuck me if I know what he's saying, but all metal sounds more metal when it's in some Scandinavian language(Swedish in this case)

New York Patrick

Jul 29, 2009
Bob Wills and the Texas Playboys...

Because nothing says shotgun/machete slaughtering of the undead like mellow, old-fashioned Texan country music.