Zombie apocalypse superpower of choice?

The Serpent

Jun 20, 2011
Obviously flight would be a winner, but I think I'd choose the standard indestructibility+super strength classic. I'd be the most useful to my group. I know it's a lame choice, but if the zombies can't bite me, and I can fight off unlimited amounts of them, and barricade entrances by lifting a Suburban in the way...then we'd pretty much be guaranteed survival.

If I were to make it a bit more tense I'd go for Adoptive Muscle Memory (the kind where I never forget something I've learned). I'd still be invincible. I'd know so many fighting techniques with so many different weapons, ranging from stuff that is actually a weapon to the zany stuff Jason Bourne uses as weapons (books, towels, candle-holders), not to mention the kicker; world greatest freerunner.

the spud

May 2, 2011
The ability to turn myself into a robot. What brain are they gonna eat now?

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
I'd probably go with Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: "I have head explody!"

Of course, flight and laser-vision could work, too.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
Teleportation and the ability to shoot lightning bolts from my hands. The zombies aren't gonna know what hit them.

Rawker

Jun 24, 2009
Razzigyrl said:
I'd probably go with Johnny the Homicidal Maniac: "I have head explody!"

Of course, flight and laser-vision could work, too.
I gotta say lazer vision too. superpowers make zombies a little unfair. and it wouldn't be cool if those super heroes got bitten, then it would be marvel zombies. that'd be bad. that'd be really bad.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Same power thats good all around, fire manipulation and creation. Burn the zombies, make their faces and heads pop!

SeriousIssues

Jan 6, 2010
I'd say some super murder powers, like super reflexes or lightning bolts.
I'd also settle for some giant concussion blast, just because toppling zombies over and over again would be fun.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
The ability to control gravity. I'll just send all those zombies into space, let the aliens deal with them, of course they'll probably burn up in the atmosphere before they get anywhere near space.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
The ability to cause zombies head to explode whenever I pass by them. Sort of like the Death horse from Red Dead Undead.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
dementis said:
Necromancy, control the undead for my own gains of course :)
I raise you water/ice powers. Everything has water in it, or at least water around it. So while you could tell the zombies to do something, I could physically force them to do anything, and freeze them solid when I'm done.

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
I don't want to be a Negative Larry, but indestructibility? Not a very good choice. I mean, you can still get infected (however unlikely), and then all your friends will have deal with a zombie that can't be destroyed!

I'll go with flight. It's always worth having a good escape route, zombies can't fly, so you don't need to worry about them following you. All you need is a blimp and you're set for life. Plus, flying is a pretty cool superpower anyway,

Norendithas

Oct 13, 2009
Daverson said:
I don't want to be a Negative Larry, but indestructibility? Not a very good choice. I mean, you can still get infected (however unlikely), and then all your friends will have deal with a zombie that can't be destroyed!

I'll go with flight. It's always worth having a good escape route, zombies can't fly, so you don't need to worry about them following you. All you need is a blimp and you're set for life. Plus, flying is a pretty cool superpower anyway,
Let's just hope we don't get zombie crows... D:

To control time. Fuckers can't lay a rotted gum on me if they're frozen in time.

steeltownsix

Jun 21, 2011
The ability to change zombies back into humans by biting them.

OH HOW ZE TABLES HAVE TURNED!

Also immunity to zombie disease. And each zombie I bite can change back other zombies... and the zombies taste like bacon... with cheese.