Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

DRIIV

Nov 30, 2010
hard to say what my last weapon used use. In Supreme Commander Forged Alliance final attack with a combination of multiple czars, Galactic Colossus, Support Armored Command Units, T3 bomber, T2 gunships, Aeon Experimental Battleships, cruisers, destoyers, and a nuke. I would eventually build a base, with walls, if zombies tried to get close I think I have enough fire power.

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
Alright I have a freshly made Lightsaber from SWTOR's beta weekend. OR if you can count it the ninja mono ship from audiosurf.

dave1004

Sep 20, 2010
The Space Gun from Terraria, along with the full meteor armor...So...

A laser gun with infinite ammo? Kthxbai!

Yamaganto Iori

Oct 16, 2011
Annihilator from Saints Row The Third, I think I'm gonna rule.

edit: ninja'd right above me I was using an annihilator with infin ammo as well.

Denos

Mar 28, 2009
Well, I was just playing LoL, and I was using Volibear... So i get a Armored Bear to fight for me? Before that I was using a Daedric Sword in Skyrim, not to shabby.

GraveeKing

Nov 15, 2009
Terraria spell tome - well other that I don't have mana.... or considering the fact that's a 2D weapon if a 3D world, I think I'm pretty damn screwed!

Okysho

Sep 12, 2010
pretty sure this will work... Lightning claws and a plasma pistol...

I know you said weapons, but also artificer armour and a jump pack.

(Dawn of War Retribution: Last stand)

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
UltraXan said:
hmmm... It's either a horde of Necron, or various flavors of destruction magic with damn near impenetrable armor... Either way, I think a lot of things are gonna burn.

I'd think the Necrons would pose a bigger threat than zombies. What with the C'tan and whatnot.

Wolfwind

May 28, 2008
I've got a Tornado helicopter, and it's already been used on zombies, so I'm pretty sure I'll be okay.

Suck it, zombies.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
a SD zaku II machinegun
how am going to fire that thing?!
unless you count the Zaku itself as a weapon I would be fine then.