Zombie apocalypse, you can only defend yourself with the last weapon you used in a video game!

Conan099

Nov 7, 2010
Modded empire at war 26 star destroyers eclipse, executor, death star II, 7 interdictors, 40 acclatamors and 30 tartans w/ 14 fleet commanders yep im good, also duel wield maces molun mog and molun bog

Conan099

Nov 7, 2010
Modded empire at war 26 star destroyers eclipse, executor, death star II, 7 interdictors, 40 acclatamors and 30 tartans w/ 14 fleet commanders yep im good, also duel wield maces molun mog and molun bog

HimochiIsAwesome

Oct 24, 2011
Wat. Oh God, I last up until my first zombie encounter. The last weapon I used in a video game was A PILLOW.
DO NOT ASK WHAT GAME.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I was playing Dragon Quest IX last night so I get Erdrick's Sword. Prepare to die Zombies! ...uh again.

Plumerou

Mar 7, 2011
a hookblade and a hidden blade... damm i probably will cut my own fingers before i learn how to use these things :(

XMark

Jan 25, 2010
Yay Skyrim! I suppose a legendary enchanted Daedric war axe is pretty much the best possible weapon to use in a zombie apocalypse. Although I suppose I won't be able to recharge my frost enchantment unless zombies drop soul gems.

Pyramid Head

Jun 19, 2011
Crysis 2. Nanotech armor. So i have the ability to turn invisible, super strength, and super agility, not to mention a knife and a scoped and silenced assault rifle.
...totally one sided. Sure i'd survive, but the zombies can't even hurt me.

Before that was L.A Noire. So a revolver with bottomless reloads. Should be fun!

C117

Aug 14, 2009
A bazooka. Now if I can just obtain infinite ammo and hold my distance...

Gazoinks

Mar 30, 2011
Lifehunt Scythe from Dark Souls. That'd be great except due to its nature it'd probably kill me before the zombies did.