Zombie Fun! Open Adventure. (Closed)

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"Hmmm, I like Timmy. Reminds me of my old hamster when I was younger...the one I found buried in the flower garden even though Mom told me he ran away." Dave said with a giggle. "Seems fitting, no?"
After Dave petted Timmy, the undead dog bounded up and ran to the end of the corridor he came from, barking excitedly.
"What's that boy? You think there's a way to the college down that way?" Dave asked, using an excited young-boy voice. "And little Timmy-uhh, Johny fell down the well too? LET'S GO!" He shouted, running after the yapping canine.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Who's Johny?
Rios asked surprised and looked around.
Once he looked back, he noticed Dave had run off.

Rios eagerly followed. He wanted to meet Johny.

Captainguy42

Is trapped in a title factory.
May 20, 2009
After walking for a while Bob stopped.

" Hold up guys, my common sense is tingling. Now we've been walking in this tunnel for a while now, and in movies that means we should have encountered some insane, evil, beast of the nine-rings by n-"

Bob was cut off when an insane evil worm-beast of the nine hells burst through the walls, luckily missing everyone but cutting the group in two for a few seconds as it's long wormlike body sped through the opening and out the other side.

"Always a fucking worm beast," Bob muttered

"Should we run?"

"Yes, very fast." Bob said taking off in a sprint.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
Rios quickly nodded and sprinted after Bob. He wasn't afraid, but he found the excitement exciting.

terribleyetfun

Jan 9, 2009
"you know I kind of liked worms had a farm of `em back back at home but man that thing was freaky and that`s coming from a guy who slays zombies for a living" mark commented running after Rios and bob he managed to catch up to the both of them running alongside Rios.

"damn think we`ll see that thing again" mark asked Rios as they continued to run.

Jav3lin

Jan 18, 2009
I hope so...
Rios smiled and hit the ground as the worm shot through the wall once again, and once again like before, vanishing into the other wall.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"I see the virus has been effecting more then humans..." Dave commmented, jumping over the crater the worm created. He and Samii caught up to the rest of the group, in time to see the worm pop up again.
"My god, how are we supposed to fight that thing!"
A frantic barking made Dave turn to see Timmy at the end of a small corridor, near a large metal door, trying to get their attention. Looking nearer, Dave saw the sign "ARMORY" next to it.
"Bingo Bango!" he cried, going over to it and trying to turn the large locking-device on it. (Looks like one of those pirate-ship steering wheels). He immideatly felt some resistance.
"Crap, must be locked." he muttered. He turned back to the group. "Little help, please?"

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
Sorry for the absence, schools a ***** and I had my own RP to worry about

"Move it or lose Davey Boy."

Daniel pulls his grenade launcher from his duffel bag and aims for the door, planting three shots dead center. When the smoke cleared the door was still intact but the handle was mangled and destroyed, "Well......that puts a damper on things....." Daniel puts the grenade launcher away and pulls out a huge block of C4, "Give me.....three minutes, and the door will go bye bye." Daniel starts setting the C4 in place while singing "London Bridges" to himself.

Ramthundar

Jan 19, 2009
"You, Daniel, are my favorite psycho" Dave said with a grin. He quickly lost it when he heard the familiar moan coming from down the corridor.
"Ahhh, darn. Nother horde coming this way." Dave muttered. He quickly loaded his shot-gun and started to head towards the noise.
"If'en anyone care to join me, their welcome too. Just make sure Daniel get's that door open."

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
"You know We can get that door open without the use of explosives. Blowing something up while in a tunnel might not be such a good idea considering how old this place is. I am not sure if the structure is sound enough to with stand a blast of a C-4 charge." Garion said it almost as if it was common sense to everyone. Garion drew his sword out checking the to make sure the blade didn't have any nicks.

Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a jar of clear liquid with a sponge in it and opened it. reaching in he pulled the sponge out and squeeze some of the liquid out before wiping the sponge along his blade then replace the sponge and cap on and placed it back in his pocket.

Glancing around at the people watching him, "What it is a virus I created while trying to come up with the cure for the Zombie virus it seems to attack the virus at a celluar level and destroy it....along with the host."

FeralPhantom

Apr 5, 2009
"Hmm......interesting....."

Daniel acts as if he is listening intently to Garion when the C-4 goes off, leaving a big hole in the door. Daniel drops the trigger and motions toward the door, "I present......my counterpoint."

shoimi

Jun 23, 2008
Garion smiled slightly. "Point taken, could have been worse, but then again you are a expert so you would have taken into account of the strength of the tunnel as well."