Zombie Walk

syndicated44

Apr 25, 2009
So our town recently had a zombie walk. Basically on Sept. 5th a small mob of people started clamouring around downtown dressed as the living dead. Unfortunatly this was also on the same night that a huge art exposition. Rich people were angered that they had to move past a bunch of smelly teenagers and teenagers were more then happy to piss them off. Someone apparently called the cops they show up, say they have already put through the papers for the public gathering and they didnt enter the building so no trespassing in the end hooray zombies dont get arrested.

Overall from what I saw waiting for them to cross the street the annoying pricks. Was a bunch a 15-18 year olds with a handful of comic book guys that own the comic book stores in the town. In the end they went to a comic book store and apparently watched zombie flicks until around 1am.

Would you participate in a zombie walk?

The Blue Mongoose

Jul 12, 2008
That sounds awesome! Hell yes, I would! Though, for me, it'd be more of a zombie-chase-down-random-attractive-people-and-nibble-on-them rather than a walk...

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Don't really think so. Alien Parade or Superhero March,on the other hand...

j0z

Apr 23, 2009
Yes! that sounds awesome!
Thank you sir for telling us about this brilliant idea.
This just in: Thousands of people gather across the country to participate in "zombie walks" more at 11"

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
I'd go into the Zombie Walk, with real blood on my face! AH-AH-AH

Skullpanda

Jun 12, 2009
On a college campus, sure. Outside of that, not so much. It comes off less as a humorous situation, and more as "Hey, I'm an annoying jackass who thinks I'm funny."

Ok...I might do it off of a campus, but only if it was for charity or something. Just doing it to do it? I'll go have a counter-walk, with a whole bunch of people shooting the zombies.

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Yes, that'd be awesome.

Either that or I'd pretend to be a zombie hunter.
I would actually be a zombie hunter. And kill them. And say that I thought they were zombies. It's a believable excuse, right?

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Only if it was for a charity or something. Otherwise it seems like it would just be irritating civilians.

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
A zombie walk how more awesome can it get? If four people dressed up as the left 4 dead team with guns and pretended to keep them off. then the whole escapist "country" wouldn't hesitate to say "F*ck yeah!"

AdhesiveTape

Aug 26, 2009
A mall near where I live has the world record for largest zombie walk. I'd really like to go to one some day!