Zombies are attacking your town/city and you and three game characters have to stop them

Collins254

Jul 30, 2011
Hang on can i have any game or does it have to be video games only?
coz if im allowed any games i want
Aenerion
Lord Croak
Sigmar
2 of warhammers greatest warriors with the strength of a god each, sigmar once fought off 10,000 orks on his own, aenerion once killed four greater demons at the same time and thousands other
and lord croak was a first generation slaan, with the power to move continents, was finally kiled by no less than 12 greater demons attacking all at once, which he then killed along with hundreds of thousands of others with his final spell

YamadaJisho

Sep 22, 2009
kickassfrog said:
YamadaJisho said:
Batman (Arkham Asylum)
Wolverine (Marvel v Capcom 2)
War (Darksiders)
Batman doesn't kill though.

Kratos, Isaac Clarke, and the dude from Capsized
He doesn't kill humans (or sentients, for all the aliens and other miscelanious stuff in there), Zombies might be an exceptions. Besides, it's more for his resourses and intelligence. Strong is good. Smart is better. Besides, War and Wolverine can take care of it all, Batman would coordinate.

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
YamadaJisho said:
kickassfrog said:
YamadaJisho said:
Batman (Arkham Asylum)
War (Darksiders)

He doesn't kill humans (or sentients, for all the aliens and other miscelanious stuff in there), Zombies might be an exceptions. Besides, it's more for his resourses and intelligence. Strong is good. Smart is better. Besides, War and Wolverine can take care of it all, Batman would coordinate.
You say smart is better, and then quote three dudes whose primary method of solving a problem is punching it, deploying bat-anti-thing spray, slashing it and hoping your indestructibility holds, and chopping at it with a sword. Not the brainiest team in the world. (Yes, I know batman is supposed to be the world's greatest detective but a zombie apocalypse is hardly a whodunnit- besides, batman doesn't kill)

I went with the guy from capsized for his various gravity manipulation things (e.g picking up and throwing objects, grappling hook of gravity(good for staying out of harm's way), and gravity ram.) and jetpack.

Actually, I would like to switch kratos to terraria guy. Experience killing zombies, magic and another grappling hook make for some fun times killing off zombies while dangling from the roof out of their reach.

Poster1234

Apr 26, 2011
I think I'd have to go with :
Earth (WTF?!)
A mage from Magicka
Lu Bu (my Warriors Orochi 2 version, which can take on about 10000 guys with no sweat)

Unless of course I can also go with anime characters!
Alucard (Hellsing)
Instant win :)

Oh, also, I'd take Rucks from Bastion to be the narrator during our fight, 'cause he's a kickass narrator y'know.

Dopubalimatu

Jun 5, 2011
Alcatraz(Crysis) - This character couldn't would be immune to zombies thanks to his nanosuit and could well easily bitchslap all of them with his extra strenght and not worry about anything while doing it.

Jack of Blades(Fable) - Immortal,able to float around and use his abilities to massacre every zombie in the 50m radius.

Luke Skywalker(from any star wars series) - Think about it.You could cut through anything with light sabers.Just walk around spinning your lightsaber and kill all the madafakas and attach 3 lightsabers (in a way that anyone coming in would be cut into pieces instantly )onto the doorway behind which you are when you need to eat,sleep or game.

Not my favourite characters by far but they are by far the most effective than my favourite characters since they have have a suit that can't be preached, immortal guy who floats around killing everything near him and someone who can simply cut through whatever he comes into contact like he was cutting butter.Also good-fitting for the assignment would be Bayonetta,Samus and Alex Mercer.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Bad Girl: She's crazy enough to survive, she can throw gimps at people, and if she falls over and starts crying, it kills anyone who goes near her.

On the same note, Shinobu. It took me ages to kill her.

Subject Delta: He has a huge drill on his arm, and can make bees shoot out of his wrists. What more do you want?

averydeeadaccount

Aug 12, 2011
demo man (tf2)
cthulhu fthargn
a green clay man spawner (from mine craft (i like green))

not sure if the last one is allowed

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
Sgt Cortez (timesplitters)
Harry Tipper (timesplitters)
Gray Fox (mgs)

Who knows more about beheading the undead than the Timesplitters crew. As for Gray Fox, when is having a cyborg ninja not useful?

CerealKiller214

Apr 23, 2011
1.Alex Mercer(Prototype)
2.Dante(DMC)
3.Accelerator(To Aru Majustu No Index)

Reasons:
1.He is a bio weapon that cannot die and is able of transforming parts of his body into weapons.
2.He is a demon that cannot die and has a huge amount of weapons.
3.He can manipulate everything he touches. However he wants it to be. Not to forget he is crazy, insane and likes to kill things.
Generally invincibility is awesome.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Ashley Williams (Mass Effect)
Reason? In addition to wanting to have a hot girl on the team, she's named after the greatest zombie killer of all time, I have reason to believe that she should be able to live up to expectations. Especially given her capability with fire arms.

Thel Vadam (Halo 2/3)
Reason? Well, because he's the ARBITER. He can turn invisible, use plasma grenades, leap great distances and of course he has that energy sword. Plus he's had a history fighting flood, which are essentially zombies on steroids.

Grayson Hunt (Bulletstorm)
Reason? He has that kickass leash, not to mention every kind of crazy weapon you could imagine against the zombie horde.

YamadaJisho

Sep 22, 2009
kickassfrog said:
YamadaJisho said:
kickassfrog said:
YamadaJisho said:
Batman (Arkham Asylum)
War (Darksiders)

You say smart is better, and then quote three dudes whose primary method of solving a problem is punching it, deploying bat-anti-thing spray, slashing it and hoping your indestructibility holds, and chopping at it with a sword. Not the brainiest team in the world. (Yes, I know batman is supposed to be the world's greatest detective but a zombie apocalypse is hardly a whodunnit- besides, batman doesn't kill)
I beleive I was still accurate to say that zombies could be an exception to that rule. And I only need one smart guy to direct the muscle, but he'll also need to be able to hold his own. Batman isn't just a detective, he's also a savvy businessman, a capable teacher, and he's able to hold his own when the stuff hits the fan. I'm not belittleing your choices (mainly because I don't actually know who they are, save Kratos), but my choices aren't bad either.

Also, even if Batman doesn't kill, Wolverine and War certainly do. A little coordination (proven ability from Batman in most of the Justice League comics), and zombies are made short work of.

This isn't a win-lose game, this is us saying who we'd want on our side. You have your opinion, I have mine.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Does the character have to be human? If not:
Abra (Pokémon)

I think that's all I need. Abra! Teleport!

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Vexik said:
So it seems like this is L4D but with me and three other people, and those people are from video games? No problem... I'll take

the Medic from StarCraft (she can heal units... maybe the Infected too?)
Morrigan from Darkstalkers (not human - maybe immune? Also, she can fly)
Zoe from, well, L4D (experienced, positive attitude)

So maybe my choices are a little biased toward the healing/defensive end, but hey, in a zombie apocalypse, that's the way to go. Between the medic's healing, Morrigan's magic, and Zoe's guns, I should be pretty well good to go.

Huh. They're all girls, too. What a... coincidence.
Morrigan can destroy a planet...
Most of everyone's picks results in the zombies surviving for about 5 minutes.
Even Laharl is faster than light.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
The choices are obvious:

- Frank West
- Frank West
- Frank West

Why pick just him and no one else? If I bring in two more zombie-killing bad asses, it just wouldn't be fair for the zombies.

Asuka Soryu

Jun 11, 2010
Dante Devil May Cry series
Alucard Castlevania
Optimus Prime - any Transformer game(I don't care if he originated as a show made to sale toys! He's still a video game character)

And for those who just won't accept characters who didn't start out as game characters, Cloud Strife from FF7/Advent Children.

Yeah, a guy who can easily swing around a buster sword would make easy work of zombie decapitation.