Zombies as a Seperate Download?

Sir Moomin

Apr 16, 2010
Hi Guys/Gals

I was playing call of duty the other day with some friends. Just before the new maps came out, and we started chatting about if we where all going to get them or not, Now i like Cod but i have played online done what i wanted to do and not really bothered about prestige, so all i play is Zombies with friends and i really enjoy it, but why should i have to pay 1200MP for 1 map? because thats all im going to play.

Wouldnt it be better if they did them as a bundle for 1200mp and then the zombies on its own for maybe 300mp-400mp?

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Sure, it'd be better if they did it that way since I'm the same way, but it'll never happen.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
I totally agree. I was thinking about this a couple of days ago, I can see why they can't sell each individual multiplayer map separately, but they could do it with the zombie maps. It would earn them more money as well I bet!

Even better if they bring out a zombie map pack with 4 new zombie maps to play (I can't get enough of zombies!)

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
What they need to do is dump ALL the maps onto a single disk, add even MORE content, and gives up a full blown GAME.

These people need to team up with Left 4 Dead. Or maybe just straight up steal the design. L4D's gameplay is solid (as is Nazi Zombies') but the story is terrible. Nazi Zombies, now that would be something to see.

plastic_window

Jun 29, 2008
There is absolutely no reason why Activision is not doing that.

Hell, if Activision decided to do that they could easily make the bundle pack have slightly better value to convince a few customers to spend more money on it.

I have absolutely no idea why this hasn't been done. Unless, of course, Activision know that they're screwing people out of money and they're totally fine with it, since it means more money for them. That's always a possibility, I guess.

StBishop

Sep 22, 2009
There's an opportunity here.

Everyone that has a problem with this needs to tweet about it or send a letter or whatever.

If I'm not mistaken twweting something like: "I'm not downloading the new black ops DLC but would pay @Activision for just the zombie maps"
Would result in all of their followers seeing it and possibly re-tweeting.

Why don't we do this sort of stuff more?