ZP's "Boring Guy"

TerraRising

Jun 7, 2008
There is a guy who kinds of looks like a dull Rick Astley that Yahtzee uses constantly to describe boring people.

My question: WHO THE FUCK IS HE?!?

Thanks for any replies.

brainfreeze215

Feb 5, 2009
This has occasionally bothered me as well because I feel like he has named the person in one of his reviews. Know that you are not alone in your curiosity!

roblikestoskate

Oct 16, 2008
i know what you're talking about, and i think Yahtzee actually mentions his name in one of the older reviews. it's either a british or australian celebrity, if it isn't actually Rick Astley. hard to tell, though.

my yahtzee question is "how the heck does one properly enjoy Branston Pickle?"

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
roblikestoskate said:
i know what you're talking about, and i think Yahtzee actually mentions his name in one of the older reviews. it's either a british or australian celebrity.

by putting lots and lots and lots and lots of it onto a sandwich

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
brainfreeze215 said:
This has occasionally bothered me as well because I feel like he has named the person in one of his reviews. Know that you are not alone in your curiosity!
is it the one with the glasses called Terry?

otherwise i have no idea

Duh

Feb 19, 2009
roblikestoskate said:
i know what you're talking about, and i think Yahtzee actually mentions his name in one of the older reviews. it's either a british or australian celebrity, if it isn't actually Rick Astley. hard to tell, though.

i would say that normaly yahtzee would spread it over a big fat **CK and enjoy it but if i did so i would be banned, so i wont

and by **CK i totaly mean ROCK

no dick jokes to see here

also i dont know who the bored guy is, but i also noticed that Angry Asian guy that sometimes apear, and have been a little curious since you brought it up