Florida Bill Passes House, Allows Genital Inspection for Schools

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States

I really wish that I was exaggerating with the thread title, but I'm not. If this bill gets signed into law, schools in Florida will be able to ban transgender female students from participating in sports. How will they determine who is or isn't transgender? Well, that's simple. If a female student's gender is disputed, time to drop your pants/shorts/skirt and show off what you're packing!

OK, that is a bit of an exaggeration, I'll admit. To quote from the article: " The bill, which is modeled after an Idaho law that was temporarily struck down by a federal judge last year, allows a school or competitor to lodge a complaint about an athlete competing in a girls’ or woman’s sport. If the party complaining suspects the athlete was not assigned the female gender at birth, the athlete in question will have to prove their birth gender — via a genetic test, a test of their testosterone levels or an examination of their reproductive anatomy by a medical professional — in order to compete."

This is called the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", and male sports will not be affected (funny, that). Supposedly, it's to make sure female sports players are all on even ground, and not being crushed by that one guy pretending to a be a woman.

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
I am really looking forward to the overly competitive Volleyball dad who forces the players of every team his daughter plays against to go through this. Gotta make sure his daughter gets that scholarship. Or when multiple schools force a tall black girl to do this every game because of course that’ll happen. The land of the free baybee.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Or when multiple schools force a tall black girl to do this every game because of course that’ll happen.
Yep, pretty much.

Although I'd hope just the one check-up and certificate would do for a lifetime.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Please let this be the final nail in the coffin for the notion that anti-trans restrictions are needed to "protect" kids.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
Yep, pretty much.

Although I'd hope just the one check-up and certificate would do for a lifetime.
Nah, the medical professional they got to do the test is clearly part of the LGBTQ agenda, and falsified the tests. CLEARLY. Any true, god fearing person would demand proof every game.

Please let this be the final nail in the coffin for the notion that anti-trans restrictions are needed to "protect" kids.
But it IS protecting the kids. It's protecting the poor girls from those evil trans girls, coming in and ruining their sport! It's all for the children!

Reactions: BrawlMan

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
They took our jobs I mean sports-based awards that may make them better equipped to apply for college. The horror.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Man, this is a bunch of lawsuits just waiting to happen.

Or charges of sexual assault against a minor. Because I literally cannot see any scenario this will be abused by a creep who hasn't been caught by Chris Hansen yet. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
Penis inspection day has become a reality, not just a meme.
1618979602036.png

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Didn't we already know that florida was a great place for pedophiles?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Didn't we already know that florida was a great place for pedophiles?
Seriously, can we PLEASE separate florida from the mainland using a comically oversized saw?

I'd recommend offering it for sale to Cuba, but I don't think they want it(Cuba, that is. I don't care what Florida wants).

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Seriously, can we PLEASE separate florida from the mainland using a comically oversized saw?

I'd recommend offering it for sale to Cuba, but I don't think they want it(Cuba, that is. I don't care what Florida wants).
We need some kind of circumcision for Florida.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
Same shit as transgender bathrooms, different day. Dumbass non-issue with a fuck-simple solution -- in this case, eliminate gendered sports and assign weight/height classes -- that either sides get all "REE!" about to suggest, because neither is actually all that interested in the core issue but rather moving pieces around on a culture chessboard.

McElroy

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 3, 2013
Finland
I am for integrity in sports (and that includes sex segregation), but this seems excessive and abusive.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy

I really wish that I was exaggerating with the thread title, but I'm not. If this bill gets signed into law, schools in Florida will be able to ban transgender female students from participating in sports. How will they determine who is or isn't transgender? Well, that's simple. If a female student's gender is disputed, time to drop your pants/shorts/skirt and show off what you're packing!

OK, that is a bit of an exaggeration, I'll admit. To quote from the article: " The bill, which is modeled after an Idaho law that was temporarily struck down by a federal judge last year, allows a school or competitor to lodge a complaint about an athlete competing in a girls’ or woman’s sport. If the party complaining suspects the athlete was not assigned the female gender at birth, the athlete in question will have to prove their birth gender — via a genetic test, a test of their testosterone levels or an examination of their reproductive anatomy by a medical professional — in order to compete."

This is called the "Fairness in Women's Sports Act", and male sports will not be affected (funny, that). Supposedly, it's to make sure female sports players are all on even ground, and not being crushed by that one guy pretending to a be a woman.
Female is sex not gender, you don't transition into female, you transition into girl/woman, you're still male.

Does this prevent the trans folks from participating in sports against the boys too? Cause it sounds like this is only about protecting the girls from unfair competition. If you're not trying to cheat to win and just wanna play as a kid and have fun then you could just play with the boys too.

And I'm pretty sure the inspection thing is just a very elaborate FBI ruse to catch folks who'd apply to be one lol.

Same shit as transgender bathrooms, different day. Dumbass non-issue with a fuck-simple solution -- in this case, eliminate gendered sports and assign weight/height classes -- that either sides get all "REE!" about to suggest, because neither is actually all that interested in the core issue but rather moving pieces around on a culture chessboard.
Even if you did that the boys would completely obliterate the girls of the same weight and height so you'd effectively be canceling girls sports.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Female is sex not gender, you don't transition into female, you transition into girl/woman, you're still male.
You still have very little idea of what you're talking about, I see.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA

I really wish that I was exaggerating with the thread title, but I'm not...

OK, that is a bit of an exaggeration, I'll admit.
Why did you do this? You created the premise that minors are going to be forced to drop pants and prove they don't have a penis, when you were well aware that wasn't the situation, and now this entire thread is operating under the false premise you set up before admitting it was a lie. And like, it's extra frustrating, because you treat it like a joke, but this story is plastered all over the internet by people who aren't joking. Then genuinely think the bill calls for "genital inspections" when it literally just asks for a doctor's note.

There are no genital inspections. The thread title is beyond exaggeration, it's just a lie. Move along, everybody.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

Satinavian

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 30, 2016
The idea is sound. Transwomen should not compete in women teams because the segregation in sports is about sex, not gender.

The implementation however... I agree that this will probably be used to harass people and do more damage than good.