Do you like combo or skill videos?

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I do recommend you get the Definitive Edition, if only because Vergil's Downfall comes with his own Bloody Palace in that version only. In the PC and 7th gen versions, you are shit out of luck, because you just get his missions and that's it.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I do recommend you get the Definitive Edition, if only because Vergil's Downfall comes with his own Bloody Palace in that version only. In the PC and 7th gen versions, you are shit out of luck, because you just get his missions and that's it.
Maybe someday. I'm still working on the games I got over the holiday and Cyber Shadow.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
For the Kingdom Hearts fans. The video is one big playlist of 17 videos from donguri.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

You do not realize how difficult it is to co-op in this game at a high level.​

Last edited:

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy

Not sure you can really call this a skill video since you could start playing monty python music around half way through and it'd fit in but how I didn't die somehow despite all the things that came at me was really surprising. I've had close calls but nothing like this.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010

Not sure you can really call this a skill video since you could start playing monty python music around half way through and it'd fit in but how I didn't die somehow despite all the things that came at me was really surprising. I've had close calls but nothing like this.
Plus you almost got pulled into the quicksand!

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Plus you almost got pulled into the quicksand!
Yeah I didn't notice it cause I was legit freaking out trying to find an escape during that bit, I was deciding between fighting, trying to open the door again or coming up with a third plan so when I was near the quicksand I was just busy looking for a place to run to. The basilisk and spiders were not even out yet so of course I picked the route right at them lol. But yeah that bit where I was in the middle of the area running circles to evade all those homing ice bombs was where it became funny from frantic. I could prolly edit some monty python music there lol.

But yeah, it was all because of greed, because I didn't wanna let that titanite lizard run away, I ran into it without looking around and coming up with a plan so when the ice bombs started coming up from behind me I was freaking out and I didn't have a good grasp of the land. Usually I kinda know where to go to find cover or run away but figuring it out while fighting is a different beast XD.

hanselthecaretaker

My flask is half full
Legacy
Nov 18, 2010
Yeah I didn't notice it cause I was legit freaking out trying to find an escape during that bit, I was deciding between fighting, trying to open the door again or coming up with a third plan so when I was near the quicksand I was just busy looking for a place to run to. The basilisk and spiders were not even out yet so of course I picked the route right at them lol. But yeah that bit where I was in the middle of the area running circles to evade all those homing ice bombs was where it became funny from frantic. I could prolly edit some monty python music there lol.

But yeah, it was all because of greed, because I didn't wanna let that titanite lizard run away, I ran into it without looking around and coming up with a plan so when the ice bombs started coming up from behind me I was freaking out and I didn't have a good grasp of the land. Usually I kinda know where to go to find cover or run away but figuring it out while fighting is a different beast XD.
Ha, yeah that area was pretty hairy for me too. I think I tried to stealth kill a couple of the spell casters and IIRC there was a way to prevent the spiders from ganging up on you, aside from the torch. The lizard, I think in this game you could quit and reload where it first appears to ambush it?

Then that damn phantom. Like much of the game since it’s so huge this area is kind of a blur for me because I used aesthetics in a few places for gear. It’s possible he fell into the sinkhole for me too, or I ended up baiting him closer to the fog gate area to make life easier. In any case, you still kinda made it seem like there was a method to the madness lol.

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
Ha, yeah that area was pretty hairy for me too. I think I tried to stealth kill a couple of the spell casters and IIRC there was a way to prevent the spiders from ganging up on you, aside from the torch. The lizard, I think in this game you could quit and reload where it first appears to ambush it?

Then that damn phantom. Like much of the game since it’s so huge this area is kind of a blur for me because I used aesthetics in a few places for gear. It’s possible he fell into the sinkhole for me too, or I ended up baiting him closer to the fog gate area to make life easier. In any case, you still kinda made it seem like there was a method to the madness lol.
If you miss a lizard you can just teleport someplace with the bonfire and come back and it's back again but I'm a greedy mofo and I was definitely overconfident cause I didn't expect all of the things to pop out, I thought there was just that one wizard who I knew I could 1shot so I just went for it. But yeah basically the method was to just not get hit by the spiders cause they do like 40% and take em out first, then the wizards (totally improvised hitting the one above me in the way I did but I was glad my instinct was right) and without realizing it I think I got the basilisk to attack the phantom and he took it out while I was killing the wizard cause it never popped out again.

Reactions: hanselthecaretaker