E3-2021 MEGATHREAD!!!

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Btw there's a demo for Stranger of Paradise: FF Origins for PS5 owners available like right now untill the 24th

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
So PC Gaming Show is upon us. Brb, gonna grab a beer to help me cope with the cringe

meiam

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2010
Is that was this is? It's so hard to tell exactly what they're doing with that
I'm assuming since there's no shoot of awfull graphic, what else could it be? Even worse graphic?

Just realise that the vampire co op shooting game is made by arkane studio... sigh I guess we'll never see anymore immersive sim since they keep bombing, sad.

Hades

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2013
Country
The Netherlands
So far E3 isn't really blowing my socks off. Its got some neat games not nothing truly hype worthy.

FakeSympathy

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 8, 2015
Country
US
So far E3 isn't really blowing my socks off. Its got some neat games not nothing truly hype worthy.
And you know what? today was kinda the end of e3 for me. With sony and EA doing their own thing, there really isn't noteworthy presenters for the next two days

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
And you know what? today was kinda the end of e3 for me. With sony and EA doing their own thing, there really isn't noteworthy presenters for the next two days
Yeah but I imagine that they didn't have much to show with the year of Covid behind them. So that's likely why things have been limp this year., and even the shit they did show is still a long ways out for most of it.

There are a few exceptions and a couple of notable games, but mostly this was just guff. Maybe more companies will have more to show for the Game Awards in December after another 6 months of dev time.

sXeth

Elite Member
Legacy
Nov 15, 2012
This game looks like it wont suck. So give it that much. Still the combat looks a lot like Avengers except maybe more focused. Hard to tell and id need to get my hands on it.

Final Fantasy 1 through 6 remasters for....steam and mobile? What the fuck? Why? Theyve already been remastered on mobile and steam except 1 and 2 i guess. Dunno seems dumb and weird.

The FF6 remaster on Steam already was an ugly mess. Though that was because its a ported mobile version, so seems like we're just going round the same loop again.