Do we have enough video footage evidence yet to prove Biden is senile?

Specter Von Baren

Annoying Green Gadfly
Legacy
Aug 25, 2013
I don't know, send help!
Country
USA

Like seriously, holy shit. Is this bad enough yet that people will finally admit that this is not a fucking stutter and that you cannot have a walking corpse as the president?!

Baffle

Elite Member
Oct 22, 2016
As a rare treat I actually watched the video and it wasn't as bad as I expected from the discussion. But yeah, he's an old man. Fuck, I'm 40 and I get bored listening to myself and start thinking about something else. Just have another election with candidates under 55 years old.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
As a rare treat I actually watched the video and it wasn't as bad as I expected from the discussion. But yeah, he's an old man. Fuck, I'm 40 and I get bored listening to myself and start thinking about something else. Just have another election with candidates under 55 years old.
You know I really wonder what it would be like if both presidential runners were in their early 40's for a change.

Chimpzy

Simian Abomination
Legacy
Escapist +
Apr 3, 2020
Well yeah, what do you expect when large swathes of your national politicians are close to retirement age, if not well beyond it?

Call me when Biden does something really stupid, like shilling beans.

Majestic_Manatee

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2017
Country
Wales
You had an election between two senile dinosaurs. One is deaf, smells of death, shouts abuse and surrounds themselves with fascists. The other gets lost in the closet but if you yell loud enough he can occasionally find the exit. Good luck, democracy.

Reactions: MrCalavera

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
I have yet to see any politician who doesn't fuck up with a speech at some point. Feel free to get over yourself.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
I have yet to see any politician who doesn't fuck up with a speech at some point. Feel free to get over yourself.
Are you....are you defending him still?

Look it's one thing to fumble over words, but it's another thing entirely to completely loose the plot. And once or twice you could even overlook it, but Biden drops the ball constantly even when he has notecards right in front of him.

No leader should be left like this, he can't lead and he can't be allowed to make decisions for the whole fucking country and even the world.

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
Yeah but at least he isn't orange. So a lot of people still take this as a win.
More like he doesn't brag about using government force to take people's property and think he's the world's greatest theologian despite not being able to cite basic ***** Scripture.

I mean, that's MY reasons I prefer him, but Trump's not a high bar to leap and doesn't mean much.

You know I really wonder what it would be like if both presidential runners were in their early 40's for a change.
Can't have that. This joint is run by old men, will continue to be so.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
More like he doesn't brag about using government force to take people's property and think he's the world's greatest theologian despite not being able to cite basic ***** Scripture.

I mean, that's MY reasons I prefer him, but Trump's not a high bar to leap and doesn't mean much.
I think that people were so mad at Trump, they would have voted for a literal shitsandwich by the time the election came up.

And it's fine to hate the other guy. But at some point you have to consider the ramifications of who sits in that chair. Biden can't remember words, how can he remember policy, how can he remember political power situations, treaties, war, it's not good. You can't have someone who cannot visibly operate sitting at the HIGHEST position of power.

What makes matters scarier for me is that the Vice President is just as fucking worthless, except she knows what she is doing and she is doing it on purpose. The U.S is fucked man, totally fucked.

*googles how to become a New Zealand citizen*

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Are you....are you defending him still?

Look it's one thing to fumble over words, but it's another thing entirely to completely loose the plot. And once or twice you could even overlook it, but Biden drops the ball constantly even when he has notecards right in front of him.

No leader should be left like this, he can't lead and he can't be allowed to make decisions for the whole fucking country and even the world.
Forgive me if I ignore the teeth gnashing of a wanna be internet psychologist who is just talking out of their ass.

AnxietyProne

Elite Member
Jul 13, 2021
Country
United States
I think that people were so mad at Trump, they would have voted for a literal shitsandwich by the time the election came up.

And it's fine to hate the other guy. But at some point you have to consider the ramifications of who sits in that chair. Biden can't remember words, how can he remember policy, how can he remember political power situations, treaties, war, it's not good. You can't have someone who cannot visibly operate sitting at the HIGHEST position of power.

What makes matters scarier for me is that the Vice President is just as fucking worthless, except she knows what she is doing and she is doing it on purpose. The U.S is fucked man, totally fucked.

*googles how to become a New Zealand citizen*
No, I didn't vote for the guy. And again, I may prefer him, but it's a "Preferring a slap in the face to a kick in the nuts" kind. Both aren't good.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Forgive me if I ignore the teeth gnashing of a wanna be internet psychologist who is just talking out of their ass.
Okay fine, turn a blind eye to what other people say.

WATCH THE VIDEOS yourself!

This one will be your favorite I know because I know how you hate everything on the right but here it is anyway

Look if Joe was just another politician running for Mayor somewhere, or even governor, then....fine. But this dude is the leader of the "free" world. He is supposed to be the most powerful person on the planet and the old bastard can't speak. You can't have a person trying to swing the fate of nations and conflicts incapable of speaking. How can you not see that as a problem?

Reactions: Specter Von Baren

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
No, I didn't vote for the guy. And again, I may prefer him, but it's a "Preferring a slap in the face to a kick in the nuts" kind. Both aren't good.
Reminds me of that South Park epsiode in which they had to vote between a Giant Douche and a Shit Sandwich. The moral of the always was, "It's ALWAYS between a Giant Douche and a Shit Sandwich." that's the magic of politics, in that literally everyone involved is a scumbag.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Look if Joe was just another politician running for Mayor somewhere, or even governor, then....fine. But this dude is the leader of the "free" world. He is supposed to be the most powerful person on the planet and the old bastard can't speak. You can't have a person trying to swing the fate of nations and conflicts incapable of speaking. How can you not see that as a problem?
So your linking shit from a bunch of weird right wing media to prove something. What is wrong with you?

Reactions: Buyetyen

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
So your linking shit from a bunch of weird right wing media to prove something. What is wrong with you?
you umm are why can't the the the experts say we know that this virus is in fact uh umm uh it's going to be or excuse me we know why all the drugs that are approved are not temporarily approved but permanently approved that's under way too I expect that to occur quickly